Newbies and The Ladies that Love Them

I am newbie friendly...with some other form of verification,like work info Originally Posted by DallasRain

AARP?
I am newbie friendly...with some other form of verification,like work info Originally Posted by DallasRain

AARP?
I have a few warm safe spaces ... 3 actually . Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Room for at least 3.
You're all class, Laura. Thank you for trying to help everyone out.
I see a lot of newbies
I'm newbie friendly with alternative screening
I love breaking them in. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara You Are So Fucking Hot !!!!
I am newbie friendly, but require screening via your work info as well.
Newbies welcome if over 40.
Gentle screening and reference friendly
Great list! Keep 'em coming! Wish it had been around when I got started!
  • RAMP
  • 01-23-2017, 09:56 AM
Thank you for this post!

It sure was easier back in my younger days to maintain a current reference list, but now don't hobby nearly as often. My dilemma: desire for high quality and have more hobby $ but limited options. Frustrating.
I have a few warm safe spaces ... 3 actually . Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Nice comeback! I like!
I'll see newbies for fsbm only.
I'll see newbies for fsbm only. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
The Texas Penal Code doesn't make any distinction between FBSM/L1 and L3. However, I think that FBSM can be an effective method pf screening new clients, whether for later visits or for more opportunities during that session.

I have had women who would not touch me where I wanted to be touched until 1) they told me that I should place their hands on any spots they might have missed, and 2) I did so. My not-trained-in-the-law brain says that making the client the initiator at least somewhat mitigates the woman's legal liability.
I'm always Newbie friendly so long as they are courteous and respectful. I enjoy setting the foundation for their new adventures and our continued ones.