Numbers Game...

Im sorry about the comments hun. the idiots dont realize that if it keeps up it will drive all the providers away and the site will fail Originally Posted by MarzzMan
Unfortunately you are right...
Eventually all this rudeness will push the ladies to stay away and that will leave all you self-righteous asshats here to play with each other.

Oh Im sure she has thick skin. She is the one who jumped in. I agree she should come fuck us though!!!! Originally Posted by lilylivered
I do, like I said, I'm secure in myself. Go insult someone who actually gives a shit about your no account ass opinions.

I apologize for being so blunt & probly rude. But I really don't care what any of you that don't like me think of me.
Unfortunately you are right...
Eventually all this rudeness will push the ladies to stay away and that will leave all you self-righteous asshats here to play with each other.
. Originally Posted by Angel T
LOL I have been on boards starting 2007

nope it will not drive anyone away

for sure girls
imho
Oh Im sure she has thick skin. She is the one who jumped in. I agree she should come fuck us though!!!! Originally Posted by lilylivered

For the record, I was talking about Gabrielle. She looks hot
I just want to say can we not drive anyone away? I just joined
I just want to say can we not drive anyone away? I just joined Originally Posted by TheClouding89
Don't worry. I have been reading about that theory here for years now.
Don't worry. I have been reading about that theory here for years now. Originally Posted by Ceremony
bingo
I just want to say can we not drive anyone away? I just joined Originally Posted by TheClouding89
well there jimmie smokescreen ifs ...ya plays yer ...cards rights maybe someday ya mights ...done earns a spot at ...plastic mans ...table

...but odds are yer justs gonna ...cuck out with the rests of the ol shit eaters rounds ...here
Don't worry. I have been reading about that theory here for years now. Originally Posted by Ceremony
Well ill take your word for it thanks
Nunbers Game

my nomination for the most accurate poster of 2018!