Trisha in Buffalo?

48 yes reviews. Should speak for itself. Hard to believe those are all liars. Originally Posted by blthzr666
cant go by reviews and that has little to do with any of this

she is in the position of being banned because some wk cursed her ass

48 yes reviews. Should speak for itself. Hard to believe those are all liars

. Originally Posted by blthzr666

I met Trisha one time. Tried again as I did enjoy myself but schedules were tough.If she was hot I might have tried harder as my preference is petite spinners but I look back at my visits and actually met Lexxy 3 years ago and left happy. I would see Trisha again because of the great experience she provides. I would not go back to Lexxy but would see Trisha again.
48 yes reviews. Should speak for itself. Hard to believe those are all liars. Originally Posted by blthzr666
No one said they're liars...we're saying they're blind...
Butcher babies!!! Originally Posted by Amber Does
guessing you do not understand OSD'ism
don't feel bad, Thank Tebow most don't
I don't like the band, well if mute it and just watch it great LOL

hint: think of op and first post in this threAD
then just read the title of the song I posted

let me know if that helps
No one said they're liars...we're saying they're blind... Originally Posted by Wakeup
So is she still in Buffalo, or are we safe?
Better 1 Originally Posted by blthzr666
I've met her in person and she looks way better this pic makes her look old and fat ! I think if anything your hurting her business does she know your posting these pics ? She needs better pics ! I'm not posting this to be mean cause like I said she's a cute somewhat curvy girl maybe it's the black n white but this pic is definitely not one of het best!!
I met Trisha one time. Tried again as I did enjoy myself but schedules were tough.If she was hot I might have tried harder as my preference is petite spinners but I look back at my visits and actually met Lexxy 3 years ago and left happy. I would see Trisha again because of the great experience she provides. I would not go back to Lexxy but would see Trisha again. Originally Posted by montana1958
Bet you had more fun with me then you did with both of them!! I'll be back to see you Tuesday babe
Pics are not flattering at all. I agree many must be blind. Not my type but if your horny, this will do ya just fine.

Bet you had more fun with me then you did with both of them!! I'll be back to see you Tuesday babe
Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby

You know we did. Although I do acknowledge Trish is a lot of fun as well.
You know we did. Although I do acknowledge Trish is a lot of fun as well. Originally Posted by montana1958
That comment might be more appropriate here:

So Trish... Let's have some fun.

That comment might be more appropriate here:

So Trish... Let's have some fun.

Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

So that leads to a 16 page discussion that involves doove. Not going there and not reading all that. I like to get good info and share good or bad when I can. That's what I did with Trisha. Imho she was fun to meet. Maybe not for others.I appreciate those that do share their opinions to help me make a decision. That is what this board is about. At least for me it is.
  • oklib
  • 04-02-2015, 02:21 PM
Montana well said I saw here at here in call before she hit the big time and was a happy camper.
Yup.
Hit the big time.
Couldn't have said it better.
Bet you had more fun with me then you did with both of them!! I'll be back to see you Tuesday babe Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
Classy move. A threAD within a threAD.