EXCUSE ME !!!!

• Sami
  • 04-07-2012, 10:54 PM
Good for you

Seriously... it happens. Sometimes its jealousy, loss of revenue or possible exposure to something better. Sometimes its spite, they wanna reduce someone elses business or just don't like someone. Sometimes its perception of safety, the 'other' provider may have a rep for unmentionable topics, BB or something else.

Whole host of other reasons too I am sure.

This happened to me once... and I pulled out my technique that I use for providers who say they will give references then don't.... I don't go back and drop em a little note why.

Still think its pretty funny the idea of Hobby Fidelity... Originally Posted by TexasDave555
Master,
You will LOVE Reese, Jaci, and LACY!!! In fact, when you do see Lacy, I wanna watch. That chick is HOTTTT!!!!! lol.

Jealously in this world is ridiculous to me. I'm very reference friendly. In fact, every time I have a great time, when I'm opening the door for the gent to leave, I hug him, kiss him and say, "If you ever need a reference... feel free to use me!"

I feel like it actually helps the gent want to come see you again or at least pm, text, or call and say, "Thank you for the reference, sweetie!" And, I simply say, "Hope you had a great time!"

There are plenty more hobbyist than there are providers. So, if you have to hold out on a reference or get mad because someone chooses to see someone else... then, you my dear need to find another line of work.

I've had two providers bad mouth me thru texts and voicemails so badly, that the gent LET ME HEAR her on his phone. She went on and on about how much younger she was, prettier than me, and how she had no kids. Well, guess what? At 24, I had no kids either. I'm am glad to be almost 33 beautiful years old. Maturity comes with age. Like fine wine get's better with time. So does the sex. And my children, I wouldn't trade in my motherhood for the best body out there. I love the fact that my hips spread due to having the best kiddos in the world.

This isn't Match.com. It's a variety of beautiful women to pick from. I want store brand bread one day... I'll get it. If I have the $4.00 for Honey oat nut crusted bread by Pepperaige Farm... I'll get that. It's my choice what I spend my money on. You don't see Walmart standing out in front of Kroger's doors with signs saying, "Don't shop here!" Do you? No!

Ok, I've said my piece. I'll stop rambling. I'm just tired of the hating that goes on this site and others as well. If you're that hard up for clients that you have to lie, trash, and betray your fellow sisters to make a living... GET A REAL JOB!
  • Jaci
  • 04-08-2012, 01:16 AM
It didnt bother me I just had to vent because I really want to put my foot in her ass!!! But thats not very lady like ....... and Im really trying to hold my composure...
Kisses to all!!!!!

Jacilee
AMBER RAIN "I've had two providers bad mouth me thru texts and voicemails so badly, that the gent LET ME HEAR her on his phone. She went on and on about how much younger she was, prettier than me, and how she had no kids. Well, guess what? At 24, I had no kids either. I'm am glad to be almost 33 beautiful years old. Maturity comes with age. Like fine wine get's better with time. So does the sex. And my children, I wouldn't trade in my motherhood for the best body out there. I love the fact that my hips spread due to having the best kiddos in the world."

You are better then me- the provider would of gotten a call from me!! I've dealt with my only friends (also providers) being some of the biggest haters in my life. It's so sad that each individual woman doesn't realize her worth, stop with the insecurities and be supportive of one another- especially in a business where we risk our lives!! Variety is the spice of life, I'm just glad they pick me to be one of their flavor choices!
I quoted you really about us getting better with age- I agree 1000%! I'm so much smarter and sex has been amazing in my 30's
Names!!!! WE NEED NAMES!

Someone get a rope!
  • Jaci
  • 04-08-2012, 02:56 AM
Busty you are so right hey dont have a clue how good it gets with age!!!!!
Kisses,Jaci
It didnt bother me I just had to vent because I really want to put my foot in her ass!!! But thats not very lady like ....... and Im really trying to hold my composure...
Kisses to all!!!!!

Jacilee Originally Posted by Jaci
OOHHH NOOO, the old foot in the ass.

Better watch out, she might wanna charge extra for greek!

Names!!!! WE NEED NAMES!

Someone get a rope! Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth
Exactly, name the bitch so we can choose up sides. Of course any proof would be nice,

My armor is very rusty so depending on who it is, I may need some ass to be a good white knight. If I don't know her I will lose interest and take a nap.
+100, providers, women, girls Ya'll know they jealous of the other one, we are adudlts and we choose who we want to see, if a provider don't want to see a man cause he has seen someone else it's her lost and it's gonna hurt her biz... just sayin!
And it's good to be the king!

Exactly, name the bitch so we can choose up sides. Of course any proof would be nice,

My armor is very rusty so depending on who it is, I may need some ass to be a good white knight. If I don't know her I will lose interest and take a nap. Originally Posted by monkmonk
Someone please tell me what gives a provider the right to tell a client who they can and cant see!!
Did I miss something ???

Jaci Originally Posted by Jaci
Jaci

Great post. I'd be willing to wager that a lot of gents don't post reviews, with fear of being "called out" for seeing someone else. Happened to me a few times, actually witnessed it in chat a few days ago too.

Of course nothing wrong with a good natured poke. There is a difference between calling someone out about their choice, and a little chiding. In fact, I'll shoot a lady friend a PM on occasion saying something like "Gee, see you've been a busy girl lately." or "Having fun I see?" All in good fun. But some folks just have no tact, or don't really care about how they come across in a PM or chat dialogue.

Moods, logistics, urges and donations all play a role in decisions on who a hobbyist sees. Just because we choose a particular date one time, doesn't mean we can't enjoy the variety of a tryst with another.

TP
Damn!! My money and my dick! I send em both any damn where I chose.
It's a jealousy thing. For popcorn reasons name names
It's a jealousy thing. For popcorn reasons name names Originally Posted by Thatdude
It's a money thing. And once someone crosses that line the guy should stop seeing her. The customer may not always be right, but he is always the customer.
It's a jealousy thing. For popcorn reasons name names Originally Posted by Thatdude
I dont think names need to be added. I kind of like reading a thread that is without dramatics. Just opinions and thoughts are needed ... but thats JMHO.
It's a money thing. And once someone crosses that line the guy should stop seeing her. The customer may not always be right, but he is always the customer. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
agreed

I dont think names need to be added. I kind of like reading a thread that is without dramatics. Just opinions and thoughts are needed ... but thats JMHO. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
I was not serious but you are right about reading threads and letting opinions and ideas stand on there own