who's into pregnant chicks?

What was the need for a second thread of this nature? If your knocked up and wish to sling pussy just post an ad staying so.
I thoroughly enjoy bangin the SO when she's knocked up, but for some reason the thought of knowingly fucking a pregnant hooker is wholly unappealing to me. Don't mean to knock anyone's kink but it's definitely NOT for me.

If its gonna be a girl.......does that count as a doubles session?
Another month and Betty's body will be in prime preggo mode - it has been a while since i have seen her - maybe i can exercise restraint - maybe !!
Betty Wow I think you will be an extremely beautiful pg chick. Can't say the same about the other who just happens to have the same initials as you! I say you go girl if you are "normal" weight and can make it look good! Originally Posted by bustyamy

Lmfao
If its gonna be a girl.......does that count as a doubles session? Originally Posted by gimme_that

That's gross
There is something about a sexy pregnant girl. Nipples are large a more responsive. Just as stated before she has to be good looking before to be attractive during!
Count me in the loves pregnant women camp. Even aside from the hormone and their horniness, I am just completely enamored with the look of a sexy pregnant lady. I'm a breast man so I'm sure that's part of it (swollen breasts and nipples and all) but I'm also just extremely turned on by the look of a very pregnant lady. I'm also into the whole lactating thing so there's that to. Really everything about pregnancy and nursing mom's just pushes all my right buttons.
Love it as everything is so sensitive and the tit grow so much bigger. share some PIC so we can see or PM me some.
I don't want to give the kid brain damage... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

In your situation, you are not contagious.
Lactation is a plus also.
In your situation, you are not contagious. Originally Posted by TheJudge69
Aw...how cute!
I don't want to give the kid brain damage... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I think that would only happen if you did the impregnating.
OMG AGAIN? and one could only "wish" to be "long enough"^^^^^^ (Wakeup) which I seriously doubt lol ;-) Mum is da word.....
Betty has always been a upscale picky provider, I have complete confidence she will only see the best clientele if she decides to take the plunge Originally Posted by bustyamy
I'm sure Betty will make great choices, just like your buddy BDS who was 8/9 months knocked up and letting dudes - TOTAL STRANGERS - run a train on her. GENUS!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=67717&highlight=

from the beginning...i got a call right before i had a doctors appointed to do another ultra sound today...and the guy was from the MI, i told him i would call him back after the appointment and he asked to set up a group appointment with me...which by the way i never do but decided i would. i know i let my guard down because i was thinkn i could really use the money since im gonna have to take off a month or two after the baby is born....big mistake to let my guard down Originally Posted by BDS