Hitachi Magic Wand

Point of order; I have never run straight to my hitachi after Dorfy is done with me
Point of order; I have never run straight to my hitachi after Dorfy is done with me Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Hey YM, have you ever tried one of these (vac-u-lock) before??

My girlfriend goes into the stratosphere when I use one on her.
It's all about the trigger control LOL

We use a rheostat speed controller with it sometimes so she can
control the speed, sometimes she likes for me to control it.
I've never met Dorfy the Winky master, but I've followed her enough on eccie to know not to pick a fight with her on purpose and that if I were ever to trip into one by accident to simply say - "I'm sorry, Ms. Dorfy - no harm intended, I will drop my drawers as instructed and here is my proof of non-asian ancestry." Some things just aren't worth it. Besides - arguing with any woman about orgasms? Can you say "When Harry Met Sally"? This is Basic Fucktard Training 101 - Lesson 1: "I do not have a pussy."
I've seen Yummy use it on herself after we finished our 3way with Caroline D... the wand works wonders and Yummy puts on a hell of a show. Should've brought my poncho... or a straw. Lol

I've seen Yummy use it on herself after we finished our 3way with Caroline D... the wand works wonders and Yummy puts on a hell of a show. Should've brought my poncho... or a straw. Lol

Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
And that review was badass Space. Two great chicks that I'm sure went great together.

I'll let you know how the Dorfy & Yummy hookup goes, since you're unlikely to engage in that one...lol

I'll let you know how the Dorfy & Yummy hookup goes, since you're unlikely to engage in that one...lol

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
I would never say never, but I think Dorfy would rip my dick off from all the board shit I spew. It's all in good fun, but I wouldn't risk my dick for it.
I would never say never, but I think Dorfy would rip my dick off from all the board shit I spew. It's all in good fun, but I wouldn't risk my dick for it. Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
LOL...probably wise. But you never know.

I would never say never, but I think Dorfy would rip my dick off from all the board shit I spew. It's all in good fun, but I wouldn't risk my dick for it. Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
This board isn't that serious we all talk some kind of shit nothing to bite someone's dick off over...
I've never met Dorfy the Winky master, but I've followed her enough on eccie to know not to pick a fight with her on purpose and that if I were ever to trip into one by accident to simply say - "I'm sorry, Ms. Dorfy - no harm intended, I will drop my drawers as instructed and here is my proof of non-asian ancestry." Some things just aren't worth it. Besides - arguing with any woman about orgasms? Can you say "When Harry Met Sally"? This is Basic Fucktard Training 101 - Lesson 1: "I do not have a pussy." Originally Posted by BusyLiving

Lol
:grouphug:
^^^ when her rent $ is due, yes
Haha. Ain't that true at the end of every month. I know it is at the titty bars
That thing is addictive!
^^^ when her rent $ is due, yes Originally Posted by SweetDulce
I don't party like its 1999 so I have enough money way ahead of time for my bills sorry you don't know what this feels like..

3 girls for $580Hr pffft & you wanna talk about me and my priorities at the first of the month I think you have more worries than me..

Carry on