Encounter lisa marie had me jumped and robbed after being a regular for 5 months

A reputable provider called me a chump and this other Macedon Party goer called me a real scum bag, both on X. A stalker and everything else, so I’m a lying scum bag, chump. These other men are the real men in this country, you providers can have them. Oh, and thanks for saying something about your other clients after she made the news, thanks for nothing.
Crazy, I saw her back late october I believe, and she was a decent time. Maybe I got lucky with the timing of seeing her. I never will again!
i work alot, didnt have time to find another provider but i definitely should have carved out some time to
Doesn't surprise me at all...if you look at the last two reviews of her that I commented on I said she was going extremely downhill. Last time I saw her was when she was at the hotel in August and some hood dude knocked on the door and asked me if I wanted "to try some shit"

Guarantee if I had opened the door people would've rushed in locked the door behind them and robbed me.That's so crazy that you said it was people in the adjacent apartments...I literally commented on Demsco's post last week saying I'm pretty sure her hood boyfriend is in one of those apartments. lo and behold I was right. Originally Posted by UltimateBustnut
Her bf was actually friends with cj (the guy that knocked on your door) at that time. When you text her phone, he's the person your actually texting with. He's unemployed so he's always at the apartment and he's one of the most insecure, jealous people I've ever met, which was super annoying to have to deal with.