Reminder...

Better hurry because when she moves back to Houston her rates are going up.
I just wanted to say THANKYOU for being a shining example.

See... you would be surprised who is looking, watching, lurking, paying attention....

I myself found this website last fall....
With it & the information posted
(between actual information and "dramatized blow-ups")
This country chick (ME) has learned a LOT about how you big city girls do it. What to do. WHAT NOT TO DO.

Now, with that being stated,
Before I entered into this lifestyle- (I am going to apply my 2 cents here) I used to work for TMobile (sadly now) but at the time, I worked for Customer Service & was quickly promoted to Technical Troubleshooting (both were college accredited training courses.)

Customer service dictates:
  • Good communication with customers
  • Making sure customers are satisfied
  • Always keeping your commitments to customers
  • Never promise what you can't deliver
  • Make sure your customer is HAPPY before they walk away EVERY TIME
  • If the customer isn't happy, you aren't doing your job right!

Now when it comes to something as personalized as the hobby, of course, you can't put every circle peg in a square hole- however-

I would like to think anyone making $100/$150/$250/$300/$400 PER HOUR would be doing EXACTLY as posted for CUSTOMER SERVICE. We are still selling and marketing a product- US & OUR TIME (etc etc)

I would only ASSUME all the ladies were twerking their own version of "Customer Service" with some standards.

So thankyou for making me feel like I have a chance & showing me.... well, I am sure you all can see the lesson here of this thread.

Big thanks to all the sloppy providers out there, who make the ones on the rise, out of the gate, look better.....
FoxyNC, you make a good point. If you were to come to Houston I'd like to see you, but you gotta wear the headset. LOL
Fyi due to some dirtbag playing games with my beautiful princess she is no longer using her old "google earth" number and is now switching over to the 2 iphone system

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1054942500
Foxy .... Hope all the guys in NC realize how lucky they are.

If they start taking you for granted .... come to "our house"!
  • TheDr
  • 02-07-2014, 09:32 PM
Wow! This chick is psycho. As GS stated, her rules have no affect on me...
I just wanted to say THANKYOU for being a shining example.

See... you would be surprised who is looking, watching, lurking, paying attention....

I myself found this website last fall....
With it & the information posted
(between actual information and "dramatized blow-ups")
This country chick (ME) has learned a LOT about how you big city girls do it. What to do. WHAT NOT TO DO.

Now, with that being stated,
Before I entered into this lifestyle- (I am going to apply my 2 cents here) I used to work for TMobile (sadly now) but at the time, I worked for Customer Service & was quickly promoted to Technical Troubleshooting (both were college accredited training courses.)

Customer service dictates:
  • Good communication with customers
  • Making sure customers are satisfied
  • Always keeping your commitments to customers
  • Never promise what you can't deliver
  • Make sure your customer is HAPPY before they walk away EVERY TIME
  • If the customer isn't happy, you aren't doing your job right!

Now when it comes to something as personalized as the hobby, of course, you can't put every circle peg in a square hole- however-

I would like to think anyone making $100/$150/$250/$300/$400 PER HOUR would be doing EXACTLY as posted for CUSTOMER SERVICE. We are still selling and marketing a product- US & OUR TIME (etc etc)

I would only ASSUME all the ladies were twerking their own version of "Customer Service" with some standards.

So thankyou for making me feel like I have a chance & showing me.... well, I am sure you all can see the lesson here of this thread.

Big thanks to all the sloppy providers out there, who make the ones on the rise, out of the gate, look better.....
Originally Posted by FoxyNC
Come to Houston hon! You're a breath of fresh air around here...
Come to Houston hon! You're a breath of fresh air around here... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Agree with Alyssa XOXO, FoxyNC you are truly a breath of fresh air from the East... Realize you may not ever travel to Houston but please continue to let us hear from you... You turned a very ugly thread into a truly positive light at the end of a dark tunnel...!

My Compliments Great Job!!!

Hey Dr it's a pretty one too...!!! (A$$)... Lol

P.S. I like your rates too... IJS
"Come on down, your the next provider on the Price is Right!"
Of course you should post it, Lola's the most inconsiderate broad on all of Eccie. Truly trifling in every sense of the word. No wonder she's a hooker, she couldn't cut it in the real world where you have to be accountable for your actions. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde

Brooke I'm sorry to have to say this but well not really. I completely understand if your think what she did is wrong but come on! I am SURE
there is more than one inconsiderate broad on ECCIE.

&&& then the "Truly trifling in every since of the word. No wonder she's a hooker" not only does that show YOUR LEVEL OF CLASS which IMO on a scale of 1-10 your a negative -0 && maybe I'm wrong but I honestly thought you where a hooker to or do you just TROLL the boards.

I have no dog in this fight && I really think you should let the gents handle this bc your comments make you seem trashy.

That's all I have to say... reply is you feel the need but I've spoken my peace
I agree with Kammye. Things happen the best we can do is let one another as soon as possible.

This is EXCATLY why I post on every ad: Due to time restraints I cannot accomodate last minute requests.

It saves me and the client a lot of wasted time.

We all have lives outside of this. Children, jobs, other engagements. And I keep my car charger just so my phone never dies. I understand things happen. But that's just my two cents......

Kam. Originally Posted by Kammye
Hell I just wanted to be under Katrina

Oh yeah...foxy come on down to Houston...I think we'll like you down here.
FoxyNC, you make a good point. If you were to come to Houston I'd like to see you, but you gotta wear the headset. LOL Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell
The headset was property of West Corp. contracted by TMobile.

I'm sure I would easily be able to locate a used one very cheaply on ebay, for a prop & all. But then you realize I would have to tack on a "role-playing fee" ... wokka wokka LOL

Foxy .... Hope all the guys in NC realize how lucky they are.

If they start taking you for granted .... come to "our house"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
It's not that I am being taken for granted, the economy is on a different scale, to be sure. Eventually, that is what I would like the end plan to be. (My family is in Galveston. Next big city.... Houston. See my plan taking form?) If and when I get there, I shall not arrive nameless & faceless, but notoriously & infamously anticipated!

Come to Houston hon! You're a breath of fresh air around here... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
ThankYou. That means a lot coming from the Infamous Alyssa. ^_^
You seem to have quite a following, so I can assume one thing, you are doing SOMETHING incredibly right! I lurk. I see you gal! I would love to be able to network if I ever do get to land there.

Agree with Alyssa XOXO, FoxyNC you are truly a breath of fresh air from the East... Realize you may not ever travel to Houston but please continue to let us hear from you... You turned a very ugly thread into a truly positive light at the end of a dark tunnel...!

My Compliments Great Job!!!

Hey Dr it's a pretty one too...!!! (A$$)... Lol

P.S. I like your rates too... IJS
"Come on down, your the next provider on the Price is Right!" Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
Thankyou also. My rates are back-woods Carolina rates. When in Rome....
I have seen what Houston has in the "market" for $150/hr. *shudders*
I have been told by traveling hobbiest I could make SOOOOO much more in a metropolitan area. So I shall. But not too crazy high. I know noone wants to feel ripped off.

Which speaking of which..... is kind of why I commented to start off with.
Noone likes to have their time, money, or patients abused.
A commitment is a commitment. To be sure, if I fail to keep an appointment, I would either be in the back of an ambulance or a cop car.
Not out buying booty shorts/ *cough*

Sometimes, instead of yelling, screaming, cussing, I like to "kill em with kindness" - catch more flies with honey than vinegar... So to speak.

Really starting to reread, yes, I truly sound southern.... LOL
Perhaps, some ladies have forgotten or never learned these valuable lessons. So instead of beating them down, a nice spanking with a reminder....

Hell I just wanted to be under Katrina

Oh yeah...foxy come on down to Houston...I think we'll like you down here. Originally Posted by poppy71
That does seem to be the consensus! Thankyou as well.

This is EXCATLY why I post on every ad: Due to time restraints I cannot accomodate last minute requests.

It saves me and the client a lot of wasted time.

We all have lives outside of this. Children, jobs, other engagements. And I keep my car charger just so my phone never dies. I understand things happen. But that's just my two cents......

Kam. Originally Posted by Kammye
+100%
Best piece of realistic advise yet. We live in a real world, where "shit happens"- but we can do our best to be realistic and make the effort.
Why would one sell oneself as someone who is ALWAYS AVAILABLE when you know you can't deliver????

In the words of my generation.... Just keep it real.

P.S. Oddly one thing I seem to have observed, I guess an honest hooker is hard to come by! LOL
No wonder she's a hooker, she couldn't cut it in the real world where you have to be accountable for your actions. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Wait, I thought half of us on here are ho..... ??

HookersЯUs

Ok FoxyNC... Beginning to see a future plan in the works here with you... I like the direction it is headed and eagerly anticipate your arrival... When ever that may be... ?

Thanks for all of your responses to our posts and letting us get to know you a little better...

Alyssa XOXO is the bomb as in "Atomic Bomb"... She is obviously very popular here in Houston and admired as well from a distance...

Note to FoxyNC: Lovely picture in your avatar...!!!
FoxyNc, Your attitude really turns me on. Do I still have to pay the roll playing fee if I provide the headset?