GQ Magazines Interview With President Obama

I must be your role model, suckclown.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So, your dumb-ass has finally admitted you're Odumbo's front man (in addition to being his bottom man), right, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
So, your dumb-ass has finally admitted you're Odumbo's front man (in addition to being his bottom man), right, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Think you just committed a no no sperm bank.
Think you just committed a no no sperm bank. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Read your remark in the signature below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: it's as true today as when you first posted it.

Read your remark in the signature below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: it's as true today as when you first posted it.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Stupid fuck, changing what you said to my post
YOU'VE never made a TRUTHFUL point. NOT ONE woomby ! I'm not here for YOUR or other lying liberals education or amusement woomby ! And I've already show YOU repeatedly that I CAN respond to YOU without spotlighting YOUR nature. But YOU choose to ignore them, since THAT'S easiest for a ling liberal like YOU. So my blast on YOU will continue ! GFY Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You are too stupid to live.

What's a ling liberal?
Stupid fuck, changing what you said to my post Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd be the lying jackass trying to deny that you sure as fuck did post and misattribute what was quoted in the post you are criticizing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Read your remark in the signature below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: it still applies, you seriously dumb-fuck.
You'd be the lying jackass trying to deny that you sure as fuck did post and misattribute what was quoted in the post you are criticizing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Read your remark in the signature below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: it still applies, you seriously dumb-fuck. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Check post 30 then 31 then you can see your fuckup clown. Read mine cocksucker.
Check post 30 then 31 then you can see your fuckup clown. Read mine cocksucker. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You mean where your miserable, lying-ass sure as fuck did post and misattribute what was quoted in the post you are criticizing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Read your remarkably correct remark in the signature below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: it still applies, you seriously dumb-jackass.
You mean where your miserable, lying-ass sure as fuck did post and misattribute what was quoted in the post you are criticizing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Read your remarkably correct remark in the signature below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: it still applies, you seriously dumb-jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Still as dense as ever sperm bank, well you may slip one past the mod this time, Dull knife didn't.
Still as dense as ever sperm bank, well you may slip one past the mod this time, Dull knife didn't. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are still a miserable, lying-jackass, and you sure as fuck did post and misattribute what was quoted in the post you are criticizing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Read again your remarkably correct remark in the signature below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: it still applies, you seriously stupid-jackass.
You are still a miserable, lying-jackass, and you sure as fuck did post and misattribute what was quoted in the post you are criticizing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Read again your remarkably correct remark in the signature below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: it still applies, you seriously stupid-jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hope you aren't as poor a cocksucker as you are a debater.
Hope you aren't as poor a cocksucker as you are a debater. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Lube up with battery acid and screw your lying deflection, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You remain a miscreant, lying-jackass, and you sure as fuck posted and misattributed what was quoted in the post you are criticizing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your remarkably correct remark in the signature below is required reading, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: it still applies to your seriously stupid-ass; so, read it again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Lube up with battery acid and screw your lying deflection, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You remain a miscreant, lying-jackass, and you sure as fuck posted and misattributed what was quoted in the post you are criticizing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your remarkably correct remark in the signature below is required reading, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: it still applies to your seriously stupid-ass; so, read it again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wonder what his opinion of his hero woomby will be once woomby has tired of him or leaves the site for good without Ekim in tow ? Wonder if Ekim will still WK for woomby and attack any one saying bad things about his mentor at the Dingleberry Picking School like Ekim does now ? Ekim is like woomby the puta's little Chihuahua !
Wonder what his opinion of his hero woomby will be once woomby has tired of him or leaves the site for good without Ekim in tow ? Wonder if Ekim will still WK for woomby and attack any one saying bad things about his mentor at the Dingleberry Picking School like Ekim does now ? Ekim is like woomby the puta's little Chihuahua ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Here you go sperm bank, your little WK gay rey has stepped forward to give his read on your cocksucking abilities. A fag like gay rey has a lot of glory hole experience. Is he a pitcher or catcher?
Wonder what his opinion of his hero woomby will be once woomby has tired of him or leaves the site for good without Ekim in tow ? Wonder if Ekim will still WK for woomby and attack any one saying bad things about his mentor at the Dingleberry Picking School like Ekim does now ? Ekim is like woomby the puta's little Chihuahua ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is nothing but a miscreant, barnyard Romeo working out of a cow stall at the local Kansas livestock auction servicing all of those Brokeback Kansas Mountain cowboys Ekim the Inbred Chimp is so proud of.

Here you go sperm bank, your little WK gay rey has stepped forward to give his read on your cocksucking abilities. A fag like gay rey has a lot of glory hole experience. Is he a pitcher or catcher? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd still be the miserable, cock-sucking, lying-jackass, that sure as fuck did post and misattribute what was quoted in the post you are criticizing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Read -- and this time comprehend -- your remarkably correct remark in the signature below, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Note, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it still applies, you seriously stupid-jackass.