Make out sessions with the pussy cat.

Thats the very reason I have a pierced tongue. Just for that kitty kat. Love feeling her thighs squeezing my head, bucking in a wild orgasm.
Kaylee,

Can't wait to meet!
Miss Kaylee,

In the immortal words of Doc Holiday (a/k/a Val Kilmer) in Tombstone, "I'm your huckleberry."

There are few things that are more gratifying to me than being able to reduce a beautiful woman to a quivering, throbbing mound of hyper-sensitive, sensuous flesh, and doing it again, and again, and again, using nothing but my tongue and lips.

I love giving "oral pleasure."

WTM Originally Posted by WTM
I can certainly vouch for this one. Just kept going and going and going and GOING! I was so swollen
So, the real question is what does a lady do, when a gent loves to partake but his skills are..er..um...less than stellar? Do you fake pleasure to prompt him on to the next activity? Do you gently coach him? Or, do you use the line..."I'm so sensitive down there...let's try something else."

Come on ladies, do tell?
  • WTM
  • 04-09-2013, 11:25 AM
Hey there Miss Ashley,

What was that line that used to be under your ECCIE handle ?

Wasn't it, "Lick me forever" ? Or something like that ?

And then it changed ! Not because of me I hope !!

It has been way too long lovely lady . . . .

WTM
OK, I have and have watched the Nina Hartley How to Eat Pussy video repeatedly, It's over an hour long. It's full of suggestions, and proper questions and call and response. I'm good whenever you are! I love to eat pussy, from front or back, the wetter and sloppier the better. The only thing I dislike about eating pussy is one-and-done DATY recipients. Some ladies can hang and explode repeatedly, getting wetter and sloppier with time, but the quiver and stop my pussy's too sensitive, that's a bummer.
Hey there Miss Ashley,

What was that line that used to be under your ECCIE handle ?

Wasn't it, "Lick me forever" ? Or something like that ?

And then it changed ! Not because of me I hope !!

It has been way too long lovely lady . . . .

WTM Originally Posted by WTM
It most certainly has been way too long!
I think I may need to change the tag line back to that one.....
aaaaaaaaaand done lol
  • WTM
  • 04-09-2013, 03:23 PM
I've been practicing, Miss Ashley.

And we all know that practice makes perfect (wink, wink).

:-)
I'm not talking about a little tongue flick on the clit for a couple mins I'm talking about a real makeout session for a long time until kitty is pulsating with pleasure. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Now that's what I'm talking about! Take your time and turn the lady into a quivering mass of goo. Kaylee, you just shot to the top of my list!
I've been practicing, Miss Ashley.

And we all know that practice makes perfect (wink, wink).

:-) Originally Posted by WTM
Practicing?!?!?!? Now my head is def spinning lol
  • WTM
  • 04-15-2013, 12:16 PM
  • Stag
  • 04-18-2013, 09:04 AM
Pyramider suggests that certain somatic reactions are "urban myths." I've never been associated with urban myths before. (Except for that unfortunate association with the chupacabra -- it was just a bad hair day.)

I love love LOVE long luscious licking. Something about the view, the taste, the texture of good oral sex just makes me feel good for hours at a time. And there really is something about a variety of involuntary bodily changes that a woman exhibits when you've really done it right. My favorite afternoon fantasy is to spend a long time caressing a woman's body, gently massaging her breasts and teasing her nipples, followed by a long, slowly building time kissing between her legs, then moving to mutual oral gratification just before that spasm of orgasm. The best blow job you can ever get is to be in a woman's mouth at just that moment when she abandons her self control while you passionately kiss her labia and clitoris. I don't know what you ladies do with your mouths in that moment, but it is HEAVENLY.
High school days. Thats all i was allowed to do. i still can do it if partner knows how to keep hips grounded and not lift too much.
I don't charge much for the service.