From Houston with luv

Merry Christmas

What????

You are not going to say Merry Christmas to the skinny Dallas whores who travel down to Houston?

Show the skinny Dallas whores some luv........or do you prefer fat Dallas whores?
THN, I can be your Jonah if you like...........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Sorry deary, mini-men don't satisfy my big fat whale hole - not even when given three days. Now go back to Nineveh - or Houston (or wherever it is you mini-men spawn from).

And Merry Christmas to all.
but but but this is a luv threAD for the skinny Dallas whores.......not fat whales.

Get in the Christmas spirit and show them some luv with me.........don't hate......appreciate.
As you wish:
Merry Christmas to all the Houston-bound Skinny Whores (and even to the smart ones who know to stay away - at least away from the eccie-houston board anyway).

Good luck fishing my fat ass out at the Grotto, deary
As you wish:

Merry Christmas Houston bound Skinny Whores Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Fixed that for you.........just to stay on topic.

Don't you feel better now?

I know I do..........ijs
Thank you so much, mini-man!
Your welcome...

(In my WU voice)
LMAO

Funniest shit I've read in a while.
TY
This thread is Fucking Awesome....Like me!
Why have I been getting requests to post a taint thread?
Here's even more awesomeness for you guys:

https://www.preferred411.com/P101594

(please note the "photo verified" icon at the top of the page )

Wanted to clear that one up in case anyone missed the sarcasm. Thanks again for the threAD, deary.

I think if you look real close you can even see some taint in that ass-shot, pyramider.
Fixed that for you.........just to stay on topic.

Don't you feel better now?

I know I do..........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter

Quak quak quak
DH sends out a Christmas card full of seasonal thanksgiving to the skinny whores of Dallas who managed to make the trek southward and we reward him with abuse and condemnation? Has Dallas become so pussy whipped and douchebag friendly that we skronk at an outpouring of praise? Houston has always had the gloves off, which to a city built on starched shirts with monograms, ass washing ass kissing douchebags, narcissistic exhibitionist ass kissers and general fear of the pink wrath reviewers may seem a little harsh, but in the light of reality instead of a fleshy dark room, they don't fear honesty. Most Dallas hooktards and fucktards would cry like whiny bitches and tap out for BP or some other board if they had to face Houston ECCIE on a daily basis.

Houston has no lock on whales in spite of their proximity to a large body of brown water, and reciprocity would be a good thing in the skinny whore department.

Now it IS time for some Zen of the 5 sides and see some taint.

Fat taint need not apply.
DH sends out a Christmas card full of seasonal thanksgiving to the skinny whores of Dallas who managed to make the trek southward and we reward him with abuse and condemnation? Has Dallas become so pussy whipped and douchebag friendly that we skronk at an outpouring of praise? Houston has always had the gloves off, which to a city built on starched shirts with monograms, ass washing ass kissing douchebags, narcissistic exhibitionist ass kissers and general fear of the pink wrath reviewers may seem a little harsh, but in the light of reality instead of a fleshy dark room, they don't fear honesty. Most Dallas hooktards and fucktards would cry like whiny bitches and tap out for BP or some other board if they had to face Houston ECCIE on a daily basis.

Houston has no lock on whales in spite of their proximity to a large body of brown water, and reciprocity would be a good thing in the skinny whore department.

Now it IS time for some Zen of the 5 sides and see some taint.

Fat taint need not apply. Originally Posted by phildo

Pssst....I'm sure you have your "quality reasons", but no reviews is no reviews...ijs