WHAT ARE YOUR MOST FAVORITE ROLEPLAYS THAT ARE ONE ON ONE

Berkleigh, I agree that doctor patient roleplay is very hot particularly with a beautiful seductive horny patient and having a bi nurse join in to make it an interesting threeway.
Doctor and Patient is hands down much absolute favorite fantasy Originally Posted by berkleigh
I would like that as well, especially if Berkleigh was the doctor and I was the patient.

"Turn your head and cough..."
A very passionate and very very wet physical is always hot
Fantasy role play until I stumble across the "right" woman. The backstory: A man & woman in some type of relationship (FWB? boyfriend-girlfriend? who knows?). Don't live together but overnight stays at each other's place are common. He stumbles across XXX vids of her gang-banging 2 guys or 3 guys in the raw-one for each hole and she is clearly turned on. He's disappointed and disgusted but only disgusted with himself because he's so turned on by the vids.

The play: He confronts her and while she is somewhat remorseful she doesn't swear it won't happen again. He punishes her verbally (basically dirty sex talk which she loves) and sexually (filling all of her holes multiple times in the raw, spanking, restraints, hair pulling, etc.-shit all the stuff she loves in the vids). Obviously, not real punishment for her but damn sure is sexual gratification for him and, Hell, for her for that matter.
Doctor and Patient is hands down much absolute favorite fantasy Originally Posted by berkleigh
Me too. This is one of my favorites.

http://www.xvideos.com/video1531028/kristina_rose
A fun roleplay for an extended hours or overnight session is bartender/bar slut where the bartender keeps giving me shots of vodka and then has his way with me totally creaming me and facefucking me with his cum covered cock)) Maybe an overnight MFM or MFMF can get quite wild with two bar sluts) Any guys and gals into that?
Berkleigh, I agree that doctor patient roleplay is very hot particularly with a beautiful seductive horny patient and having a bi nurse join in to make it an interesting threeway. Originally Posted by MD_4_HotFun
Sounds like I suddenly need a check up, MD...possibly an injection

I would like that as well, especially if Berkleigh was the doctor and I was the patient.

"Turn your head and cough..." Originally Posted by Hellion437

Me too. This is one of my favorites.

http://www.xvideos.com/video1531028/kristina_rose Originally Posted by The Lone Star
Super Hot!
Femi,the bartender and barslut roleplay is sooo delicioussss
with you. Raping a tipsy barslut is always hotttt
Mine involves either a belly dancing lady or a a strip tease party with a lady
Berkleigh, I agree that a check up with a very very wet injection where I would enjoy it the most would be perfect))
I been asked about a rape rolepay with 2 guys and think that sounds hot. Even a doctor patient roleplay with 2 doctors examining my holes and filling them with cream would double the fun) Any guys into that? or gals enjoying that?
Femi, absolutely into it!!
Berkleigh... I can be your doc if you wanna be my nurse!!!!
Some guys are asking about roleplays taking place in public totally or start in public and then go to my place. Love to hear your ideas on public roleplays. One guy suggested picking me up at a club, making out very passionately and openly in public and then going to incall for some hot fucking)) Maybe giving him a HJ or blowjob in public))
Always thought it would be hot to do it in a department store dressing room. Never had the balls to try it, though.