Some of you ladies crack me up...

If YOU have fear of HER responding at a BAD time then you should have TOLD her!!

Example:
Hey seeing if you are up this morning. Please don’t text back after 10am... She can’t read your mind.

It’s simple. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
She's welcome to text me anytime she wants. I don't mind at all.
  • BLM69
  • 04-19-2019, 06:46 AM
I'm going back to bed, it's too early for this
I have had them respond days later at 3AM, and then get angry because I didn't respond to their text right away.
I get a little irritated when I just get a “Hey” or How are you... And 8am is pretty early for just sending a generic text. I get up early, but some ladies work evenings and like to sleep in a bit. And yes, some of us have a life... surprise, surprise.

If you want a appointment say so.... I don’t like chit chat... I want to know if you want to see me and what time. We can chit chat later! lol.

I think a lot of us ladies feel this way due to the habitual time wasters.

Have a great week!!

XOXOXO! Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Definitely agree!
I think the 'Hey' PM's or any other ones that are reasonably short are more intended to be just reach outs or ice breakers. I know that's the case when I do it. I mean, we're not always in the same town or state, even, so, making an appointment isn't in the books...at the moment.

I like to do this to let you know who I am and yeah, I want to hit it someday in the future.
“Hey” is intended to be discreet, once the dialogue is opened, you can go quickly to the next step of communication. I think this is a smart way to begin the conversation .

Providers should never solicit the hobbyist ( unless agreed upon between the two) out of the blue. Unfortunately this has happened to me several times and fortunately no harm done
  • BLM69
  • 04-19-2019, 01:10 PM
So many ways of doing things here, just do whatever works for you
Well this thread went well
I really don't see the big deal about the message the OP sent. Seemed reasonable and harmless enough imo.

So often I see the ladies here complain about how the guys view them as less than. "We're not robots, we're people too!" But now I'm seeing how irritated you are when a guy, such as the OP, communicates in a civil, organic manner like you're an actual human being. Smh. Which one is it? It doesn't work both ways.

Complaining about getting generic text messages really sounds kind of silly. Let's be real! It takes all of about three seconds to look at it and ignore it or respond if you so choose. It's like a store owner complaining that some people come in the store and don't purchase anything, and saying that those people are taking up space in the store and wasting the store owner's time. That would be a ridiculous complaint. Of course it would be nice to only have customers walk through the door who were guaranteed to purchase something, but that's not how the business works, and people browsing is not stopping other customers from coming in and making purchases. Just like text messages are not stopping other hobbyists from contacting you and booking appointments.

Plenty of providers send out random, generic "Hey" type of text messages trying to pull in business. I just ignore them if I'm not interested. No big deal. Plus, I know every other guy in their contacts probably got the exact same message. I don't act like it stops me in my tracks and wastes hours of my time, because it doesn't. Takes a few seconds. I'll tell you what's irritating though, actually getting in your car and driving 30+ minutes to a provider's incall only for her to stop responding when you arrive. Now THAT'S irritating and a waste of time!
Plenty of providers send out random, generic "Hey" type of text messages trying to pull in business. I just ignore them if I'm not interested. No big deal. Plus, I know every other guy in their contacts probably got the exact same message..... Originally Posted by TheOracle
LOL, not me! I get incoming texts from girls so rarely (even ones I've seen multiple times, that I always inform them it's OK to do so)……...IF anyone responds to me with anything, it leads to an instant appointment.

Yesterdays morning at around 8am, I texted a lady: "Hey sweetheart, you up this morning?"

13 hours later, I get a text back: "Hi sweetie!"

Lol. Really?

I'm not mad or anything, just cracks me up. Makes me wonder what their thought process is. Originally Posted by Samhyde
Why would anyone need a thought process with a bs text?

That makes total sense. But it seems like the text back should be something along the lines of: "Sorry I missed your text. Maybe next time". Originally Posted by Samhyde
Why should a lady apologize for missing a bs text?

I understand. But with this girl. We've got history together, so it wasn't just a blind text. She already knows who I am and that I like morning appointments.

With her though, sometimes she's up and sometimes she's not. So I was just checking to see if she's up before I got into the details of the scheduling. Originally Posted by Samhyde
Still with the excuses? If you want to schedule then schedule. No one has time to twist in the wind waiting for a fuckwaffle to quit dawdling and schedule.

Love the excuses ladies. Wonder how these same excuses would float at a real world job? Guess most know the answer already.
Sleeping? lmfao Originally Posted by Modmanix
What excuses need to be made? No one inquired about an appointment. On your job, do you reply to bs emails? I know I don't.

Good grief dude, no I did not expect her to wake up from her sleep. The logical expectation in my mind would be that she not respond at all.

And I wasn't disrespecting her. I don 't know where you're getting that from. Her text responding back with out acknowledging the prolonged elapsed time, gave me a chuckle. It speaks nothing to her character. Originally Posted by Samhyde
It speaks a lot of your character. You get your panties twisted because a lady does not reply to a text that is nothing but bs. Now you are chuckling because this thread did not roll as you thought.
^^^Can't disagree with anything pyramider just posted. The man obviously speaks the truth when he is not joking around about his midget dick and taint. He pretty much just nailed it from a logical perspective.
  • Brot
  • 04-21-2019, 08:55 AM
Some of you guys crack me up... When you take half baked shots at the ladies.
  • gc161
  • 04-22-2019, 12:40 AM
12 hour response isn't bad. I've sent pm's that were answered years later..
12 hour response isn't bad. I've sent pm's that were answered years later.. Originally Posted by gc161
That, and, they don't send back your post along with their response, and the context of what you said is just GONE.