Screening works... on me?

Dannie, Elena, And Lacy, all of you ladies have been spot on with this thread!!! *high five to all of you*

~OP, welcome back to the wonderful world of ...well you know *smile and wink*
Get P411 and spread your wings.

~To ANYONE that thinks a hobbyists vouching for another hobbyists is a good idea, you are SO WRONG!!!

My question to you all would be this, "Have you sucked "so and so's cock before?" "Know how they like to ruffle some bedsheets?"

If the answer is no, then please be kind and Shut it. (your mouth).
Knowing whether or not a gent is LE is not the only things I want to know from a reference.

Is the guy rough? does he have a huge donkey di** that may possibly put me out of commission for a week? Is he a bit reserved?

These are questions that another man can not answer for me for screening. (Unless you dabble in "another realm")

Great points brought up by a few and some answers to boot.

Happy Hunting to you OP, and wish all the best of luck.

Genesis Nicole
Yes I am a giant dick.

When I was young, the girlies loved me.

As I got older, I became a bigger dick.

Now that I am a lot older, I am just a giant dick.

Pyramider, so if I ever see you...do I get a T-shirt or something?

that shit made me spit my iced tea on my keyboard...LOL
{swats butt with rolled-up newspaper}

No Spitting!! Bad girl! No!

{rubs nose in it}

No! Bad.

To the oiginal poster. Dude it happens. I have been rejected without even a notice. However, posts like this are fodder for certain types. I don't like p411 because of privacy concerns although it is looking more and more convincing every day. There are great newbie girls out there as long as you provide adequate info. Kaci Snow is my all time favorite!! It's too bad for some of these honeys...I can eat pussy like a fat man at a chinese buffett!! Oh and Kaci is delish!! Just sayin'
Pyramider, so if I ever see you...do I get a T-shirt or something?

that shit made me spit my iced tea on my keyboard...LOL Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

Sorry about the keyboard ...

A t-shirt? I am not Still Looking. But if you tell me what kind of t-shirt you want I will try to oblige.