Carson compared refugees to "rabid dogs"

the only reason I come here is to poke the trolls.
I am beginning to think I have made a scientific discovery of the ability of the libtard to lose what little intelligence they have over a period of time.

Damn, I was wrong, there was no intelligence in the first place.......my bad. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Why don't you poke the dumb asses who think a terrorist will take the time to go through a refugee program instead of stealing a visa and coming as a tourist? Or home grown like Timothy McVeigh?
Why don't you poke the dumb asses who think a terrorist will take the time to go through a refugee program instead of stealing a visa and coming as a tourist? Or home grown like Timothy McVeigh? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

So if there is an alternate way for them to enter the US we should just forget about trying to stop them anywhere? Fuck they could just go to Mexico and WR could show them the easiest path to the US.
I guess it's the season of half truths, Ben Carson DID NOT say that Syrian refugees were rabid dogs, nor did he compare them to rabid dogs. What he said was the if you have a rabid dog in the neighborhood then you want to know where it is and that doesn't mean you dislike all dogs. Carson was talking about the very likely possibility of ISIS terrorists (or whatever name you want to give them) mingling in with refugees. Those are the "rabid dogs" that Carson was talking about. Only an absolute moron or a political hack could misunderstand this by accident.
I guess it's the season of half truths Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JDIdiot ... speaking of "the season of half truths" ... have they located ... the remote island ... and the missing ... 777 ... yet?
So if there is an alternate way for them to enter the US we should just forget about trying to stop them anywhere? Fuck they could just go to Mexico and WR could show them the easiest path to the US. Originally Posted by Budman
Should we block the French or Belgium's as they were the ones carried out Paris attack?
We should do whatever is needed to weed out potential terrorists regardless of where they come from.
Just another drop in Mike's IQ points.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that the Islamists will not waiver in their jihad, that all nonbelievers are infidels, that all believers that are not sufficiently practicing jihad are to be killed as well, that there goal is a one world caliphate, that Sharia law will be the only law, and it is not just a US Muslim thing. They are killing Muslims, and anyone else indiscriminately.

Do you not understand that Syria under Assad is a secular nation and the fight is not against an oppressive regime but a fight to gain control of a nation to legitimize their existence. the spread of Syrians is a positive method to spread the outreach of radical Islam and furthers their goals as stated above.

\Wake up fools. You think living in the US with Christians that fight for the right to pray in schools is somehow a terrible thing. Just wait till the caliphate makes all laws other than Sharia the way of the world.
Much like the communist infiltration of the US has taken a very long period of time in the time frame of our nation. So it will be a long time in the Islmists in reaching their goal. Why should we wait till the horses are out of the barn before we attempt to shut the door.
What do you think the purpose of our "sanctuary cities" is?
We should do whatever is needed to weed out potential terrorists regardless of where they come from.
Just another drop in Mike's IQ points.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that the Islamists will not waiver in their jihad, that all nonbelievers are infidels, that all believers that are not sufficiently practicing jihad are to be killed as well, that there goal is a one world caliphate, that Sharia law will be the only law, and it is not just a US Muslim thing. They are killing Muslims, and anyone else indiscriminately.

Do you not understand that Syria under Assad is a secular nation and the fight is not against an oppressive regime but a fight to gain control of a nation to legitimize their existence. the spread of Syrians is a positive method to spread the outreach of radical Islam and furthers their goals as stated above.

\Wake up fools. You think living in the US with Christians that fight for the right to pray in schools is somehow a terrible thing. Just wait till the caliphate makes all laws other than Sharia the way of the world. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You fuckers have thrown in the white towel already. You need to jump on the Trump bandwagon, but instead if deporting Latinos add anyone else you don't like. Get all the refugees that have come here in the last 10 years. Bunker up if you are that fearful.
  • DSK
  • 11-21-2015, 09:46 AM
You fuckers have thrown in the white towel already. You need to jump on the Trump bandwagon, but instead if deporting Latinos add anyone else you don't like. Get all the refugees that have come here in the last 10 years. Bunker up if you are that fearful. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
We do not want to deport Latinos. We wish to deport those who have come to the United States illegally - like every other country does, and is in conformance with international agreements and treaties.

You are incredibly stupid and/or intentionally deceitful.
We do not want to deport Latinos. We wish to deport those who have come to the United States illegally - like every other country does, and is in conformance with international agreements and treaties.

You are incredibly stupid and/or intentionally deceitful. Originally Posted by DSK
Reading isn't one of your skills, like who is on ignore.
Actually EVA he caught you dead to rights. You were advancing a lie and you got called out. It is about illegal immigration and not immigration. You libs have been lying to each other so long that you're starting to believe your own propaganda.
  • DSK
  • 11-21-2015, 11:30 AM
Reading isn't one of your skills, like who is on ignore. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Perhaps it is you who cannot read - try my sig line, dumbhead.
  • DSK
  • 11-21-2015, 11:31 AM
Actually EVA he caught you dead to rights. You were advancing a lie and you got called out. It is about illegal immigration and not immigration. You libs have been lying to each other so long that you're starting to believe your own propaganda. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That fucker thought we wouldn't notice, but he is a stupid motherfucker.
You gonna kick his ass with your bare fists, JL?