NIne weeks in office. Twelve trips to his golf club.

Trump uses his own money Obama used ours. That's the difference.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
That's a lie.

Again.
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2017, 08:49 AM
Trump uses his own money Obama used ours. That's the difference.

Please could you provide a link....wait do you just count what a round of golf costs

Hopefully you are counting what taxpayers are paying for security...
Healthcare fails Trump hits the links. Originally Posted by bamscram
4 die in Benghazi, odummer campaigns in Las Vegas !
  • R.M.
  • 03-27-2017, 09:20 AM
You gonna try to sell me that Barry didn't play golf? Really? I'm kinda fond of the sport myself. My clubs are some what okay...
You gonna try to sell me that Barry didn't play golf? Really? I'm kinda fond of the sport myself. My clubs are some what okay... Originally Posted by R.M.
As always you are missing the point- I have no clue why you even respond to any topic when everyone clearly can tell you don't squat about politics. You posted fake news about Manson's death, you bragged about someone being poisoned to death. You just realized in 2017 that there was a President who served more than 2 terms- normally you learn that historical fact in the 6th grade.

The problem is these so-called republicans won't be honest and admit that Trump is full of shit and he's(Trump) doing the same thing that he criticized Obama for but at a much greater pace. Look on a legit site and compare Obama's and Trump's first 100 days and you will see that Trump by far has taken more vacation days and as of today he has cost taxpayers more money in the first 100 days than what Obama cost in a freaking year.

Look at the stats in this article and look at Trump's pace- so far he's not gone 2 weeks straight w/o taking a vacation:

http://www.ibtimes.com/how-much-do-p...-obama-2510471

Read: Cost Of Obama’s Travel, Vacation: President Spent Almost $100 Million Of Taxpayers Money

If Trump’s travel costs stay consistent throughout his entire presidency, they could reach $480 million for one term and $960 million for two. In contrast, over Obama’s travel costs reached $97 million over his eight years in office.

Part of that is due to Trump’s frequent trips to his Mar-A-Lago estate in West Palm Beach, Florida. St. Patrick’s Day weekend marked the fifth time Trump made the trip to Mar-A-Lago since he was inaugurated Jan. 20. In part because of high security costs, each trip to Florida costs an estimated $3 million. After five trips to his “Winter White House,” Trump’s trips will have cost taxpayers an estimated $15 million.
Please could you provide a link....wait do you just count what a round of golf costs

Hopefully you are counting what taxpayers are paying for security... Originally Posted by WTF
Is he obligated to pay for his own security? The thing is you're concerned about things you have no control over or even true knowledge of. It cracks me up when liberals try so desperately to demonize Trump when he's really not that much different than any other president we've have had in the last thirty years. I would be more concerned about a president who had no outside interests. So what if he plays golf a few times a week, that's not excessive. I would think he's still entitled to a life outside the oval office. The cost of security for Trump might be pretty high, but consider the flak he's had to endure. It appears the possibility of an assassination is always looming.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2017, 09:44 AM
Is he obligated to pay for his own security? The thing is you're concerned about things you have no control over or even true knowledge of. It cracks me up when liberals try so desperately to demonize Trump when he's really not that much different than any other president we've have had in the last thirty years. I would be more concerned about a president who had no outside interests. So what if he plays golf a few times a week, that's not excessive. I would think he's still entitled to a life outside the oval office. The cost of security for Trump might be pretty high, but consider the flak he's had to endure. It appears the possibility of an assassination is always looming.

Trump is the one who claimed he would not play golf and was going to be a different kind of politician.

I agree Trump is nothing special....He is going to find out much like Jimmy Carter did. ..changing how the game is played in Washington is no easy task.
Here is another thing all these fiscal conservatives on here are ignoring. When Trump goes to Florida and stays at his club or when his wife stays at Trump Towers Trump Inc is charging the government. Trump will make hundreds of millions by staying at his own property. Out of your pocket and into his
Poor Jim,

There is no Trump. It's merely a TV show. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If you think it's a T.V. Show then why are you complaining? Why don't you just sit back, shut the fuck up and enjoy the show.

Jim
Why don't you start telling the truth, "Jim?"

Your incessant lying is lowering everybody's opinion of you, if that's possible.

They say you can't fix stupid, but please try.
  • R.M.
  • 03-27-2017, 11:33 AM
As always you are missing the point- I have no clue why you even respond to any topic when everyone clearly can tell you don't squat about politics. You posted fake news about Manson's death, you bragged about someone being poisoned to death. You just realized in 2017 that there was a President who served more than 2 terms- normally you learn that historical fact in the 6th grade.

The problem is these so-called republicans won't be honest and admit that Trump is full of shit and he's(Trump) doing the same thing that he criticized Obama for but at a much greater pace. Look on a legit site and compare Obama's and Trump's first 100 days and you will see that Trump by far has taken more vacation days and as of today he has cost taxpayers more money in the first 100 days than what Obama cost in a freaking year.

Look at the stats in this article and look at Trump's pace- so far he's not gone 2 weeks straight w/o taking a vacation:

http://www.ibtimes.com/how-much-do-p...-obama-2510471

Read: Cost Of Obama’s Travel, Vacation: President Spent Almost $100 Million Of Taxpayers Money

If Trump’s travel costs stay consistent throughout his entire presidency, they could reach $480 million for one term and $960 million for two. In contrast, over Obama’s travel costs reached $97 million over his eight years in office.

Part of that is due to Trump’s frequent trips to his Mar-A-Lago estate in West Palm Beach, Florida. St. Patrick’s Day weekend marked the fifth time Trump made the trip to Mar-A-Lago since he was inaugurated Jan. 20. In part because of high security costs, each trip to Florida costs an estimated $3 million. After five trips to his “Winter White House,” Trump’s trips will have cost taxpayers an estimated $15 million. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
And as always I can push your dumb ass button. What's new pussy cat?
So what's your point Princess YUGE Twat?

Is reading too much of a strain on your nasty little brain?

Before jumping into a dogpile, you might want to see what's going on ... YOUR BFF, LLephantMan, spent EIGHT FUCKING YEARS whining about Obama's golfing.

Now, Twitler is on a pace to put in more rounds than Jordan Fucking Speith.

So the issue here isn't golf. It's LLephantMan's hypocrisy...along with EVERY RWWipe who moaned and whined about Obama's golf and vacations.

Get a fucking clue, Princess YUGE Twat. And trim up that fairway. Those pictures are looking kinda ROUGH.

LMAO!
Way to WK for YOUR protégé AND boyfriend, Mr. DOTY 4 TIMES !
You gonna try to sell me that Barry didn't play golf? Really? I'm kinda fond of the sport myself. My clubs are some what okay... Originally Posted by R.M.
I'll bet you're the 19th HOLE.