Spinner Shortage

... National Buffoon's San Antonio Vacation ... Originally Posted by black sunshine

Got to give you that one, rick. Nicely said.
^^^^ another Race baiter...jeezes I know I know "BLACK LIES MATTER" gotta love that TRUE AMERICAN SHERIFF FROM MILWAUKEE for summing up the entire race baiting idiocy!

Meanwhile back to the SA spinner shortage...getting some relief and despite the race baiters feeble attempts the responses from the FINE LADIES keep coming in Originally Posted by Kuhlarrow

Do you ever go back to re-read the crap that you post or does it all just flow out of your ass so fast you can't help it??
Do you ever go back to re-read the crap that you post or does it all just flow out of your fat ass so fast you can't see it?? Originally Posted by phoenixfire_
FTFY
  • Old-T
  • 09-01-2015, 09:48 AM
Strange how the poster who injected race into the discussion is now calling others race-baiters.

Sometimes you can't make this stuff up because no one would believe it.
I visit san antonio quiet often!! Im under five feet under 100lbs but not sure the price point is there for everyone!!
  • MC19
  • 09-01-2015, 06:30 PM
Are any other areas in the country suffering from a Spinner Shortage like San Antonio? Spinner travelers are welcome anytime Originally Posted by SARufus
There's no shortage of french fries! Which reminds me: how many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

None.
I'm thin compared to a lot of guys I work with. I've noticed that over the years, while my weght has remained the same, I seem to have gotten thinner compared to all the guys I work with. I wonder if some of the ladies wish that there wasn't a shortage of "spinner" guys?
I remember an ancient Dear Abby posting from a lady who was pissed at all the guys complaning about women getting "large" because of age and children. She then lambasted the guys for not gettind vocal about their weight gain! She summorized her reaction this way: " Not only is the sight of an overweight gut naked disgusting, but a phsical encounter is more like an endurance contest with a steam roller"! Anyway, damn!
Are any other areas in the country suffering from a Spinner Shortage like San Antonio? Spinner travelers are welcome anytime Originally Posted by SARufus

Lol.. I was in San Antonio not too long ago :\ I'm sorry we missed eachother! Check out my showcase, I plan on returning soon!(:
Thanks Selina - I look forward to your next visit.
I have a lot of spinner friends that have traveled to SA to see clients. Besides the clients being cheap, they were also running into a TON of NCNS. Some almost up to 70% of the clients NCNSed. This could be another reason why ladies are reticent to travel to SA.

Hobbiests need to up their game too; be a city worthy of a plentiful spinner population.
I have a lot of spinner friends that have traveled to SA to see clients. Besides the clients being cheap, they were also running into a TON of NCNS. Some almost up to 70% of the clients NCNSed. This could be another reason why ladies are reticent to travel to SA.

Hobbiests need to up their game too; be a city worthy of a plentiful spinner population. Originally Posted by NakeyaEla
Although my trip did end up turning out well. I had a ton of ncns as well. It was about 10 in one weekend which was horrible. And some men were very cheap trying to haggle prices which i think is very rude. But like i said i was patient and it ended up working out well for me.