When is enough....really enough?

everything in your reviews and in your posts tell me that you are an unhappy hooker who does not like sex or men. So you really do need to leave this industry. Originally Posted by spear89
SHMB Gold.
I'm a sucker for the over
everything in your reviews and in your posts tell me that you are an unhappy hooker who does not like sex or men. So you really do need to leave this industry. Originally Posted by spear89
Exactly...
She's out in the parking lot waxing it right now.... maybe, I'll let Brooke know what a great job Jemma does.
I don't know why she even brought this up. She should have known that this audience would not be sympathetic at all.
She does this on every no review
Sorry to say this but honestly why cry to the board about wtf review has to say, looks like you need to improve your sessions but not involving your drama or if this line of profession is not made for you and you can't control your clients by keeping boundaries then find something else that is less stressful. Also keep in mind and this is words of wisdom "MAKE MONEY don't let MONEY MAKE YOU"

I will say no matter what I have never had a session that I couldn't control. If I feel a client is out of line or testing the waters with my session guidelines, I end it and explain why. No arguing or disrespecting cause we are all adults and when it comes to pussy dudes sometimes can get out of line why wanting something other than the NO STRINGS ATTACH.

I CAN AGREE WITH WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING your drama with NO REVIEWS is very immature and really these gents on here really careless when it comes to a provider trying to explain why she gets a NO REVIEW.

Either improve or take a break from hobby life... I wish you the best and hope things work out better in your life.
Wow, Skyler you are really on a roll dishing out advice to other ladies, I think you need to look take a seriously hard look in the mirror and check yourself!

A while back you claimed that I followed you on threads (despite the fact that you mysteriously disappeared for 2 mos) and then suddenly jump into this thread calling me out for trying to help some poor unsuspecting new ladies:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1904685

You are the one who needs a serious reality check.

~
This thread...Drama....

This thread...Drama....

Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Gud One
double post
I do drama when I feel it is necessary, as you know Yummyone, that doesn't stop you (just two nights ago) or anyone else from asking me to verify people & I am happy to do it... PEACE

By the way... Miss Jemma is 25 years old, several of you should be ashamed of yourself and a few others are just downright jealous of her perky boobs, lol

~
I do drama when I feel it is necessary, as you know Yummyone, that doesn't stop you (just two nights ago) or anyone else from asking me to verify people & I am happy to do it... PEACE

By the way... Miss Jemma is 25 years old, several of you should be ashamed of yourself and a few others are just downright jealous of her perky boobs, lol

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Whoever is running the Houston show, you can now close this thread, the resident expert has chimed in.

All yeasty and shit.
Never assume a post is about you just because it comes after yours. This WHOLE thread is drama. I wish nothing but the best for everyone...seriously.
Any ladies wanna just...fuck?