Black Tie Affair

Great question chillster.

I was wondering the same thing: do they fit the stereotype (Black male infer age 35) or does a different demographic come into play when they call themselves an "agency"

Does the official fleet car for the pimpin profession have chrome 24's for all races?
  • Zorro
  • 02-05-2013, 08:11 AM
MissPriss that was a very enlightening story---good for you. Tawni--You go girl!
How many pimps does the agency have.... Are they male or female.... What is their race... Originally Posted by chillster
None of that matters and lets not lose sight of the facts. Being involved with a pimp is bad regardless of size, race or sex. What matters is the message being sent here to other managed girls who may feel trapped or looking for a change. There is a way out and yes, you can do this on your own.
I think over text I may come off the wrong way but I am a 21 one year old woman, I enjoy being pampered and I've always been a bit of a spoiled brat. In reality I'm a sourpatch kid, you just have to get to my sweet side- but i think everyone knoww what that take$
Also, I try to attract clients that would enjoy my personality (and oh, they're out there) therefore we both enjoy the experience at the same time. I'm not putting on a submissive slut act who loves pleasing men just for a little bit of cash, to me having to play that role is like licking a cactus. I'd consider it for a brand new bentley... but.. no. I am honest with you all so you know what you're getting yourselves into hehehhe

That is your prerogative.
If I were you, I would do the same. There is nothing wrong with controlling volume with your price.

Tawny, I can understand why you are bitter toward your old pimps.. I get that..but I do not get why you would want to cop an attitude in your showcase or anywhere else for that matter. not cool Originally Posted by yourself
huh?????

Lousy pimps do not post taint photos of their stables. What is that about? Originally Posted by pyramider
(First & Last Comment on this situation)
Sour Grapes from a disgruntled x employee and her sister, Alexandria. We will not get dragged into a pissing contest with another provider who quit because of too many personal issues. Pure BS from a hater who wants to get re-hired and was refused. You that know us know this is pure BS. End of story.

Thank you and Have a Nice Day Originally Posted by blacktieaffair
Since this agency first popped up back in August, "Black Tie" has had numerous young ladies leave and from what I recall, not a single one has had the nerve to speak publicly about why but the back channels are filled to overflow with similar stories such as have been coming out about the issues at Studio Wet that are being made part of the Dallas prosecutor on their court filings.

Till now no one has spoken up and the young age of the vagina vendors appears to be a factor in that but Tawni is not alone, she has a sister who can hopefully help her understand that the biggest tool pimps of whatever race or color use is fear but that fear can cut both ways.

Tawni is young and hot and she could just about do anything and there will still be dozens and dozens of guys lining up to see her but Black Tie?

Not so much.

Issues at Studio Wet didn't stop them from making money until it got raided and now the cops have computers, videos. customer names and numbers and who knows what else.

Anyone with "hobby sense" knows that this region has an entire VICE squad devoted to underage sex trafficking and Black Tie has had some extremely young looking ladies from day one and the going from city to city pattern that marked them as different from other local agencies had to send up red flags to that VICE group.

Maybe it is best that "Black Tie" sticks to just posting ads and not make inane posts about former employees who they feel they can make shit up about because all it does is make Tawni look better and makes the agency look exactly like what pimps have done on this site to other providers who have left or changed management.

So Tawni..... Lets hear it from the horses mouth...

How many pimps does the agency have.... Are they male or female.... What is their race... Originally Posted by chillster
Sadly, many pimps have collected a lot of info on the girls and rarely give any true info about their own identity.

And I wouldn't want Tawnie to get into any issues if the pimps chose to come after her.
Very interesting thread....
Oh MY.... I am so glad i have never even known people called "pimps" before. Being independent is a beautiful thing i dont have a regret in the world about any of my encounters. Because they were all in fair game and i kept 100% profit!

Shout, i have more regrets about what i did in high school and i have none from being a provider.

I think that a Vagina should only have one manager and thats who ever it is attatched to. I am surprised more pimps dont get very badly injured the way they mess with some of these girls. I dont undertsnad how someones father, brother or son hasnt come and simply hurt the **** out of their ass. I bet they would never "pimp" again!

It was pretty obviouse it was Pimp run. Come on the sessions these young. And I mean UTR young women were doing. They clearly had mirco managment. I SAY THIS TO ALL THE FAMILIES out there. YOU AND ALL YOUR WIFE N LAWS. GET INDEPENDENT LADIES. WE DONT NEED TO REVERSE SLAVERY ....OKAY... Originally Posted by uniquemonique
Amen!

lol i dont know how these guys convince these girls to be their Slaves... and i have heard guys say that it is not their business if a girl is pimped, and i have heard girls say it is not a guys business!! i say yes it is!!!

Just like any other business you may shop there because they support recycling or give to charity 10% of what you buy. You may stop shopping there because you found out they buy their meat from a plant where animals are tortured, or they shipped their sales over seas, out sourced jobs.

Same goes for a provider. No one wants to support a Pimp enterprise.

& lots of men would rather give their money to independent women where it is helping directly to them and helping them stay happy and healthy and feeling like spoiled little princess' when they get to go shopping and know that they are business savvy professionals and thats why they get to live the lives they live.

With the stigma in society that you have to deal with as a provider i would imagine that is why the money is so good... that is the trade off. Take away the reward, or i should say give the award away lol... and i dunno what i would be left feeling like.... a true cum bucket.... and not in the cutest or frolicy of ways either

I myself do not even attempt to become any kind of associates with girls who have pimps either, because they will surely try to get you to be a part of the "crew". Independent girls, Stay away from the pimped out girls or you will surely become pimped out too!

This is the reality guys...BEing promised all kinds of things..Cars, apts, money...suckin n fuckn everyone to hand over all their earnings to some %@#$. I believe these girls are being held beyond their wishes...If you see them while they are with this PIMP and HIS wife. You are contributing to something that is sooo soo wrong...I'm sick. I don't know what else too say...So sad that trash like this preys on young vulnerable women. After reading that Tawniy babys post...BLACK TIE AFFAIR is lucky she's not calling the LE on ya''ll....selling her car, hidding her ID. I WISH A MUTHER F@#$ Would..........
Originally Posted by uniquemonique
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ,000,000

LMAO

I can't/don't want to even imagine looking back and knowing i made the amounts of money that these "pimps" make off these girls... That's gotta feel like the worst feeling ever, I mean i couldnt even phathom making like thousands on top of thousands just handing it over to someone.... How do you get brainwashed? i dont even want to know the answer i just know that has to be one of the darkest worlds you can enter on this earth next to being a prisoner of war or some sick stuff like that. The act of "pimping" is totally the reason no one even respects providers too, its the pimps that make us all look bad not the business.
Why'd you raise your prices once you became independent Tawni? Originally Posted by mes77
She hasn't had to advertise here in over a month. I'm thinking this going independent thing must be working out for her. Good for her...wish more gals her age would do the same.
She hasn't had to advertise here in over a month. I'm thinking this going independent thing must be working out for her. Good for her...wish more gals her age would do the same. Originally Posted by TinMan
That is a big stretch to assume she has truly gone indy. Usually a lady passes from one pimp to another. Tawni before you get all pissy you might be an exception but only you know .

Miss Priss I like you post
Oh Dernit, I saw the tile and pictured a guy wearing only a black bow tie, having an affair with a beautiful woman. I think I'm going back to that picture in my head now.
My dogs pimp me out, rotten dogs.
huh????? Originally Posted by TawniVallejo
lol.. looks like we have something in common. I often have the response to pyramider's taint posts. There is a setting somewhere where you can put him on "ignore".
LOL @Kayla, that is very funny and now I am stuck with that bow tie picture in my head...

"Alfred! Yes, master Wayne?!... Where is my Tux??" :-)
I'm seeing a new website in my future where the provider's word is credible and the prices are never questioned. good luck to you all.