Dancing With The Stars Season 10 premiers tonight. The attention whore gay ex-college fb player Michael Sam is part of the cast. *thumbs down* I'm not watching.

That's where I'm getting at. Treating them like a human being but maintaining your distance and your heterosexual stance.
Inherently I just believe that if you're a guy fucking other men that shit is just sad and discusting. I already and naturally think less of you.
But I just wouldn't want to be a judgmental person. Originally Posted by wreckshop
You really believe in taking baby steps, don't you? Granted you're moving in the right direction though, just at a glacier's pace. I'm in my 50's, judging by your posts, reckon you're close there abouts. This is a new age where intolerance is less tolerated. Yeah we still have them caveman instincts, but also the intelligence to override them. Growing up, I didn't have a clue what gay was even, saw Liberace on TV, thought he was just a flamboyant piano player. DUH!!
Now, gay is just about everywhere, politics, sports, TV. Can't hide it in the closet anymore. So, it's just a sad sign of the times, you have to accept the way things are or get left behind the way of the dinosaurs. I admire your attempt to change and adapt, just excuse my amusement at the snail's pace you're doing it in. It ain't easy I understand.

At least them nasty fuckers can't reproduce. Right wreckshop?
Wow. Smh.