When She Opens the Door.....

I love my corsets... ! Just keep in mind they are HARD to get into when you're alone.. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
...but easier to get out of when you're not...?
I like a sexy light colored dress with nothing on underneath but a garter and stockings. There is something about seeing the thighs and ass move under thin material and realizing that there is no way the have any panties on....gets me every time.
I don't really care what she's wearing as long as it is presentable and clean.

Honestly, I'm more concerned with how a lady treats her own body than anything else... Does she have dry skin? Fresh breath & clean teeth? Does she have JBF hair? Are her feet looking like she walked 10 miles in the desert?

Doesn't matter if she shows up in a teeshirt & panties or in a wedding dress... if she hasn't taken care of the little things... it's a big turnoff.
How about naked, with a sign around her neck saying 50% off discount for tonight only Originally Posted by vkmaster

• Corsets. I LOVE corsets and hardly anyone has them;
Originally Posted by Racerunner
I don't really care what she's wearing as long as it is presentable and clean.
Originally Posted by FireSerpent

Let me see if I got all this right:
Lacy do you have nylons to go with that corset?.....nice ink
everytime i get nylons... they get ripped off.. So right now... no LOL!
lol...I promise to take them off slowly very slowly lol
A set of knee pads, goggles and a helmet shows she's ready to get down to business. LOL
I fantasize of different scenerios , If you r askin honestly then it would depend on the amount of time I plan on spending with you. a beater n Heels - Im not plannin on bein long. tight jeans low cut shirt or unbuttoned shirt , lets get to know one another. if your n an evening dress then I guess it time to sit down n talk. Now U show up at door with jus lingerie on Im n for the nite
lol...I promise to take them off slowly very slowly lol Originally Posted by growler

Ill keep that in mind next week.... (adjusting halo)
Oh corsets god I love them but co-sign Lacy they are hard to get into when you're alone or at least as tight as I want it *sad face* lol.
Oh corsets god I love them but co-sign Lacy they are hard to get into when you're alone or at least as tight as I want it *sad face* lol. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Come here miss sexy! Id be honored and absolutely pleasured to assist ya!
Yay .... Lol
After those pics, i cannot wait for you to get to town!
I agree with Fire Serpent on the little things. To me the attention to detail is a reflection of their overall approach to life. If they take care of those things then the overall person is more likely to be superior.

I like to untie sweat pants.