RIP Kidd Kraddick

He just discussed it. Not a tribute, just discussing it.
he seemed like a great guy. he was young Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher
Only a mamasan at a AMP would think someone in their 50's was young....who's in the lineup today?
  • R.M.
  • 08-01-2013, 06:28 PM
Does anyone know the cause of death? He sure was young to pass.
Aneurism
it was not an aneurism...it was from heart disease...an enlarged heart, and 3 blocked vessels.

turns out Kidd was a chain-smoker, and kept it hidden... also slugged down many diet cokes each morning shift. of course, he didn't want a tarnished image, so nobody outside his radio circle really knew.

I think Kidd's legacy would be greater, had he come forward, and admitted he was a smoker. as it is now, few people will find out, and get the message that smoking killed Kidd...
Kiddskids.com announced a special fundraising event today dedicated to their founder, Kidd Kraddick. If you want to honor his legacy of helping special needs kids please check out the site and give a little bit to the cause he cared so much about!

Here's the link:
http://www.kiddskids.com/donate/
Kiddskids.com announced a special fundraising event today dedicated to their founder, Kidd Kraddick. If you want to honor his legacy of helping special needs kids please check out the site and give a little bit to the cause he cared so much about!

Here's the link:
http://www.kiddskids.com/donate/ Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Good looking and helping a good cause. Your pictures are hot! Shame about your political views, though....
it was not an aneurism...it was from heart disease...an enlarged heart, and 3 blocked vessels.

turns out Kidd was a chain-smoker, and kept it hidden... also slugged down many diet cokes each morning shift. of course, he didn't want a tarnished image, so nobody outside his radio circle really knew.

I think Kidd's legacy would be greater, had he come forward, and admitted he was a smoker. as it is now, few people will find out, and get the message that smoking killed Kidd... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
No veggies, no exercise, fatty foods, smoking, read Steve Blow's column today in the DMN and save your own life.
Also read about biological age versus chronological age.
Better yet, just live it up with a pretty working girl, drink beer, and enjoy life as long as you can - what difference does it make?
Good looking and helping a good cause. Your pictures are hot! Shame about your political views, though.... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Well, we can't all be as brilliant as u.
His causes were his and are not mine.
His causes were his and are not mine. Originally Posted by pyramider
Something tells me if you'd have started a "save the taint" cause. He might have given u some radio play for laughs. Lol
I seriously doubt "slugging down many Diet Cokes" contributed to his death. Smoking.....virtually guaranteed it.

It's vital to get an annual physical at the very least. Combined with regular exercise and a diet low in sugars, fats, carbs (read calories)....minimal drinking...even more minimal smoking....you got a fighting chance.
Or getting a colonasocopy ...
Or getting a colonasocopy ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Does a provider sticking her finger up my ass count? She was in a nurses outfit.
Does a provider sticking her finger up my ass count? She was in a nurses outfit. Originally Posted by Muffman
Have we met?