Prostate Massaging....

I'll take my chances.

Can't think of how it would hurt you if done gently and without direct fingernails.

Not a proctologist nor did I stay at any hotel last nite.
Well hell yes it can be dangerous and since most guys get it from people that have no clue. I'd be willing to bet 7 out of 10 guys have had bad PM's. You'd be suprised at what that sucker can take though. I've seen some extreme people. I mean " squeeze my balls till they pop like little grapes" extreme.

Hi bubba!
What peanut said. I wouldn't let an amateur loose on my prostate. I'm sure Fawn has some serious skills, though. Not something I participate in very often, but it can be pretty awesome with the right chick.

And, Mr. Starfish - Your avatar is freaking me out. It reminds me of a bad experience I once had with a nasty burrito.
  • fawn
  • 01-07-2010, 06:40 PM
1. Mr Starfish, I don't need toys...I am your toy.....

2. Mojo, I remember riding your face so hard, I brusied your lip
and you had to cover it up with my makeup....

3. Kayla, I would love to share note with you honey, only
If I can have one of your wonderful massages....

4. Reddwart, you will just have to come see me and find out
now won't you....
I love a good pm,makes me cum harder
Definitely pro-prostate massage. If done right it can turn a good blowjob into a great one and a great blowjob into something earthshaking.
why does it seem that most men like's to stick anything up the woman's ass but very few women want to even finger the man's? you can buy finger covers at the drug store that work really good, they fit like a little condom.
I'll try it. Surprise me.