Fantasy Football

Kanye West would play FF because he's really gay.

Jay Z would not.
I think pussy is all in!

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
He has a dick "all in" his ass maybe. That I could believe
He has a dick "all in" his ass maybe. That I could believe Originally Posted by Little Monster
LOL and this from someone who advertises that you're obsessed with women's feet! Has it occurred to you that you're not normal?
LOL and this from someone who advertises that you're obsessed with women's feet! Has it occurred to you that you're not normal? Originally Posted by pussycat

Uh yeah I've known I wasn't normal for years now, but that's cool I embrace it 100%, not ashamed in the least bit. I consider my obsession for women's feet a gift not a flaw. I would much rather be a weirdo with a foot fetish, than a grown man with the IQ & mentality of 6th grader, look what board we're posting on genius, and you think you're normal
It's quite obvious you don't think before you post, you just throw stuff out there hoping something will stick and so far nothing has.
Pussy, your funny. So what are you......pussie?

IB
Uh yeah I've known I wasn't normal for years now, but that's cool I embrace it 100%, not ashamed in the least bit. I consider my obsession for women's feet a gift not a flaw. I would much rather be a weirdo with a foot fetish, than a grown man with the IQ & mentality of 6th grader, look what board we're posting on genius, and you think you're normal
It's quite obvious you don't think before you post, you just throw stuff out there hoping something will stick and so far nothing has. Originally Posted by Little Monster

My remarks might not "stick" among the small minority of abnormal freaks like yourself.

But every red-blooded American male who knows what a locker room is and a jock strap finds my commentary a welcome relief around here!

I speak for the "silent majority" of hobby males who are not transgendered, do not like to be whipped or tied up, and who are not obsessed with a woman's feet or her earlobes.

I am the Republican jock hobbiest of Austin and darn proud of it!

Darnit!
So what the hell I are you here in the " FF " thread if you can't stand it or are to much of a man to play it? My guess is you don't have anything els to do but pussie whine about it.

IB
My remarks might not "stick" among the small minority of abnormal freaks like yourself. No they don't stick period, but keep trying, You make more and more of an ass out of yourself with every post.

But every red-blooded American male who knows what a locker room is and a jock strap finds my commentary a welcome relief around here! Care to provide some proof, or are you gonna be a typical conservative and just make shit up with out any form of proof whatsoever.

I speak for the "silent majority" of hobby males who are not transgendered, do not like to be whipped or tied up, and who are not obsessed with a woman's feet or her earlobes. No you speak for the school yard pussies who got their asses beat and lunch money taken from them in school.
I like feet and according to one of your reviews you're into assholes, which is fitting considering you love to talk out of yours. do you really want to compare which part of the body is more disgusting than the other. Shit & diarrhea come out of assholes which does make sense in regards to you, just some more of your conservative hypocrisy on display

I am the Republican jackass of Austin and darn proud of it!

Darnit! Originally Posted by pussycat

there you go, FTFY
So what the hell I are you here in the " FF " thread if you can't stand it or are to much of a man to play it? My guess is you don't have anything els to do but pussie whine about it.

That's ok, as long as BigTex doesn't have a problem with his asinine posts I hope he continues. It's obvious he's just playing "war of the last word" which is fine with me. We can keep this going now till the Super Bowl if he want's to. It's not like he's a difficult opponent...
there you go, FTFY Originally Posted by Little Monster
Shit comes out of assholes from time to time but blood comes out of vaginas from time to time. We have to overlook those things and just penetrate these openings when they are clean and smell good and are attractive to us.

Since time immemorial men have been licking and poking assholes because they are soft and lie between gorgeous ass cheeks and because if you know what you're doing it's owner will thank you for the attention you give it. Most girls like to have their bungholes licked and penetrated and even pounded and slammed harder by huge cocks like my own.

But feet are not a sexual organ, not even close.

Anyone who has an un-natural obsession with feet or fingernails or teeth or parts of the female anatomy which have nothing whatsoever to do with reproduction need to examine their personalities and question their motivations.

Now as for having my lunch money stolen from me in a schoolyard by yourself, well I think that sums it up. You are a self-confessed little bully. You can have my lunch money anytime. I don't go around taking what belongs to others. If you're proud that you do then you are as much of a malfactor as I would suspect you to be given your un-natural obsession with feet.

I'm here to point out your shortcomings so you can examine yourself and be on a path to self improvement.

I am corrective to you.

Shit comes out of assholes from time to time but blood comes out of vaginas from time to time. We have to overlook those things and just penetrate these openings when they are clean and smell good and are attractive to us. Point still stands shit & diarrhea come out of assholes which make it a nasty part of the body, yet that's the part you like. Doesn't surprise me one bit.

Since time immemorial men have been licking and poking assholes because they are soft and lie between gorgeous ass cheeks and because if you know what you're doing it's owner will thank you for the attention you give it. Most girls like to have their bungholes licked and penetrated and even pounded and slammed harder by huge cocks like my own. Most women also love having their feet rubbed and kissed, that's why I am so glad most men are like you and don't care for feet, cause the reaction I get is priceless. And can you please show some written proof where it says MOST women like having anal sex with well hung studs such as yourself

But feet are not a sexual organ, not even close.

Not a sexual organ to YOU, and you speak for YOU and YOU only, you do not speak for the masses no matter how much you think you do, you DON"T

Anyone who has an un-natural obsession with feet or fingernails or teeth or parts of the female anatomy which have nothing whatsoever to do with reproduction need to examine their personalities and question their motivations. Once again I love having a foot fetish and am very thankful for it. You are more than welcome to think whatever it is you want to Jethro.

Now as for having my lunch money stolen from me in a schoolyard by yourself, well I think that sums it up. You are a self-confessed little bully. You can have my lunch money anytime. I don't go around taking what belongs to others. If you're proud that you do then you are as much of a malfactor as I would suspect you to be given your un-natural obsession with feet. Originally Posted by pussycat
Please do show me where it was I said that I beat kids up and took their lunch money??? PLEASE SHOW ME. I did however say that you SPEAK for the pussies like yourself who got their asses beat in school. that's probably why reading comprehension is not one of your strong points, you spent your school years with a black eye hiding in the corner like a little bitch.

Or your just pulling a typical conservative debate tactic and twist stuff up and put words in peoples mouths. No wonder your party got it's pathetic asses handed to them the last two elections and fixing to get a third election in a row. It's cause of folks like you who don't know when to shut their mouth and just digging and digging.

Come on Shit Boy, I have yet to hear one good debating point out of you yet. The foot fetish thing just isn't working out, that has no effect on me whatsoever, I fly my foot obsession loud & proud. You're gonna have to pick another angle.
This pussie has gotten boring and unintereasting, figures this is all he has going on.

IB
And just to avoid derailing the thread any more than it has. We still need two more players if anyone's interested Originally Posted by Little Monster
Still need players?
I'm down like royal crown to join FF. let me know if it's happening. Plz.