Surprise! Email bullshit having little effect on voters. America is trending HRC!

The empty yards and uncluttered rear bumpers say a lot. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So does the rally attendance numbers, tens of thousands vs. hundreds.
To me that is the real tell instead of all the bogus polls.
Rallies are a bogus measuring stick. Drumpf has NO ground game.

It's all about turnout to the polls.

And that only.
Anybody remember 1980?

I do.
Yeah, you were 60 back then.

Trump~Reagan?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHhhhahahahaahahaha hahAasshat
Anybody remember 1980?

I do. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
In the last Gallup poll taken before the 1980 election, Reagan pulled ahead of Carter 47% - 44% with 3rd party candidate Anderson pulling in 8%. Actual results were 51% - 41% - 7%. I voted for Reagan in both 1980 and 1984.
Hold Up! Hold Up! Hold Up! Hold Up! Hold Up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcbElUsLBNo
Hold Up! Hold Up! Hold Up! Hold Up! Hold Up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcbElUsLBNo Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Your reaction to this video is amusing because whoever thought Obama was irritated by the crowd is totally wrong. I saw the this part of the rally in total and there was a Trump supporter running around with his sign putting down Clinton. That is what got the crowd going. I think Obama's comments on the guy wee hilarious. Unlike a Trump crowd which would beat the crap out of the protestor, Obama congratulated him for exercising his freedom of speech. Fantastic reaction.
SORRY LIBTARD ASSHOLES, YOUR LOSING. IF I WERE YOU I WOULD BE LOOKING FOR A HOLE TO CRAWL INTO IDIOTS.

TRUMP IS WINNIG BY LANDSLIDE

DEAL WITH IT.

NO MORE OBAMA, NO MORE CLINTON. WE ARE COMING TO CLEAN HOUSE.

Attachment 585352
By a landslide? Please let me know what you're drinking because that must be some powerful stuff.
Good Lord. Where the hell did anyone read that Trump is "winning" at all, let alone by a landslide?

Yeah, we're virtually certain to see that corrupt, stupid bitch in the Oval Office for four years. Hopefully not eight. (Yikes!)

You rabid progressive cheerleaders will be very proud of your heroine, I'm sure.
It's delusional.

Even the self-interested polls have HRC winning and winning handily.

Florida and Pennsylvania will cement it.

Then what will Drumpf whine about?
SORRY LIBTARD ASSHOLES, YOUR LOSING. IF I WERE YOU I WOULD BE LOOKING FOR A HOLE TO CRAWL INTO IDIOTS.

TRUMP IS WINNIG BY LANDSLIDE

DEAL WITH IT.

NO MORE OBAMA, NO MORE CLINTON. WE ARE COMING TO CLEAN HOUSE.

Attachment 585352 Originally Posted by canuckeight
SNICK
So the OP says that the email (and I'm sure Project: Veritas) allegations are having no effect...well, something is and Hillary is watching victory slip from her slimy clutches. I wonder what it could be: fate, God, common sense rearing it's ugly head.
The difference in this election will be decided by the formerly disenfranchised voter that believes they can now vote for somebody that is not a part of the problem.
these are the people that do not participate in polls and do not discuss their intentions.
Democrqts that always vote will be there in force to pull the straight ticket.
Many that voted for Obama because he was the first black candidate with a chance will mostly sit at home.
some Republicans that still believe that the GOP should be a certain tuype will not vote for Trump.

The final poll will take place this coming Tuesday and will erveal a lot about this nation.
The libertarian candidate will more than likely get a much larger percentage of votes than before but not enough to make a difference.
Green party will get the usual number of votes from the same people that have always flailed against the windmills.

Regardless of who wins, there will be a lot of people disappointed come Wednesday morning and just as many that still will not care one3 way or the other.
Since Assup like these polls so much, this new LA Times poll should be in his wheelhouse. LA Times, don't get much more lib that that

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-pres...oll-dashboard/