Anyone use Snapchat?

Add me on Snapchat ❤️❤️❤️
just added you
Plus with the snapmap feature, you can see where your favorite whore is and who she's fucking at that moment.

• WTF
  • 01-09-2018, 08:49 AM
So let me get this straight. This camouflage threAD is supposed to direct people to an alternative site when you could just post the same pictures here?

Then the fucktards post messages here for you to send them a snap on the alternative site?

Why not just do a showcase here ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Just get the damn app and add me or keep it moving.
I’m not the one. If I wanted to post an AD, I know where to go. Enjoy your Sunday. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
+1 WTF and Cherri Plum
There always has to be one, because he doesnt know how to use something so he hates on it. SMDH.
Just made one and I have nobody to send snaps to.
Cherriplum2017 Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
Just added you

For RW and Hobby activities I do not use any social media other than ECCIE. I do not use Twitter, SnapChat, Tumblere, . . .none of it. Most of these are just words to mer. This is a generational thing.

I am still trying to figure out how to reliably make phone calls with my iPhone-7.
^^ do you still have a black and white TV?
ADD MY SNAPCHAT :kissesbytaylor + subscribe to my premium!

HOUSTON YOUR ON MY RADAR!!!
  • Trey
  • 01-12-2018, 05:53 PM
Boobies looked great on todays snap. I'm adding a couple chicks from this thread.
ADD MY SNAPCHAT :kissesbytaylor + subscribe to my premium!

HOUSTON YOUR ON MY RADAR!!! Originally Posted by TaylorKisses
I just added you
Yes sir Trey they did! Impressive and lactating CP? I added you TK.
Yes sir Trey they did! Impressive and lactating CP? I added you TK. Originally Posted by midnite312004
Not that much just yet.
Been following Cherri since she started the thread and it has definitely been worth it. Just added the rest of the ladies