Apologies For Hate Speach.

What are you talking about.I disagreed with Whoopi Goldberg? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Search your post here. You'll find it.
If it was from a third party, i'd link it.
DEFINITELY not a bitchute association.
DEFINITELY not a bitchute association. Originally Posted by Precious_b
I don't know what Whoopi said. What did she say that I supposedly disagree with?
DEFINITELY not a bitchute association. Originally Posted by Precious_b
. Originally Posted by Precious_b
It's really not that important.
Cancel culture strikes again.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/yorks-gov...204649566.html

Upen president resigns.
Cancel culture strikes again.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/yorks-gov...204649566.html

Upen president resigns. Originally Posted by ICU 812
I wonder how this would have played out if that banner would have read " Harvard Hates Palestinians"?
It's pathetic. Originally Posted by Levianon17
The constant dog whistles are pathetic Levi. If you don’t understand that you’re doing it, please understand that everybody who reads your trope understands why.
The constant dog whistles are pathetic Levi. If you don’t understand that you’re doing it, please understand that everybody who reads your trope understands why. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Like the ole saying goes, "The truth will set you free".
Now you have done this twice today.....and many, many times before.
Your continuing agenda of trying to put your thoughts and words to others.
They are your thoughts and words.....no one elses.
Keep them to yourself. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Hmm... I'm confused. You accuse me of having an "agenda". When I ask you what my "agenda" is, you say it's to attribute "thoughts and words" to others that they don't subscribe to. So that's my "agenda"? Reading other posters' minds?

Question - Can you read my mind? If not, then how do you know I have such an "agenda"? You're doing exactly what you (wrongly) accuse me of doing.

Look, if I - or anyone else for that matter - misinterpret anything you post here, feel free to correct me and clarify your thinking. That would be much more constructive than evading simple softball questions and accusing others of pursuing some kind of "agenda".
She should not be defended by anyone - the fact that you can't simply condemn hate speech about anyone is actually the problem. Originally Posted by eyecu2
+1

Bingo!

Hmm... what do you think VM's agenda is?
Hmm... I'm confused. You accuse me of having an "agenda". When I ask you what my "agenda" is, you say it's to attribute "thoughts and words" to others that they don't subscribe to. So that's my "agenda"? Reading other posters' minds?

Question - Can you read my mind? If not, then how do you know I have such an "agenda"? You're doing exactly what you (wrongly) accuse me of doing.

Look, if I - or anyone else for that matter - misinterpret anything you post here, feel free to correct me and clarify your thinking. That would be much more constructive than evading simple softball questions and accusing others of pursuing some kind of "agenda". Originally Posted by lustylad

I appreciate your angst, but you don't need to keep chasing my threads or posts. I feel you have an agenda. It's always the same approach.

I never follow or post on any of your threads, because I have no interest.

I know winters can be long in Pittsburgh. Stay well.
Personal squabbles and Agendas are NOT the Topic of this Thread.
Thread Closed.