OHHH The "To-Do List" ...

As a relatively new hobbyist, I quickly developed a wish list. Saw a few of them, and a few others, and found my wish list evolved into a much shorter ATF list. There are still 3-5 that I would like to eventually see but I am very pleased with the 1 local and 1 touring ATF that I frequent. And, of course, there's always a new one or touring one that'll pop up that I'll spontaneously visit. That's the nature of the beast, I suppose. I fuckin' love this place
Yes I will rearrange the list for a special. It is rare however that a special shows up during the limited time my hobby funds and schedule align.
I'm a geek. I make lists. I have my "To do" list of providers. Whether or not I try to schedule with a particular woman on the list depends on her availability, my schedule, her location, her current rate, and what I'm in the mood for.
... I make lists... Originally Posted by blowpop

It seems I'm on a lot of their wish list lol.....which is flattering in itself.
What about when a particular "high-end" provider, or a provider who's donations is frankly put, not in your budget, is offering specials, does she suddenly climb the list ? Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Of course.

The amount I'm willing to pay for a session is directly related to how badly I want to see a particular provider. In some cases her asking price is simply beyond what I'm willing to pay her. That's not to say she's not worth her rate - it's just more than I'm willing to pay her.

If she offers a rate that's in line with what I'm willing to pay her for a session then I very well may see her.

If she offers a rate that's in line with what I'm willing to pay her for a session then I very well may see her. Originally Posted by blowpop
What you're willing to pay is a choice. What I'm able to pay depends on extenuating circumstances, most unforeseen.
I'm a geek. I make lists. I have my "To do" list of providers. Whether or not I try to schedule with a particular woman on the list depends on her availability, my schedule, her location, her current rate, and what I'm in the mood for. Originally Posted by blowpop
What he said but to add also "Providers rent due specials" are a factor that can change the list
Just one Miss Briene
I will definitely move or add a lady due to a special. I have 2 that are regulars now that I saw on a special and now happily repeat at the normal rate. Of course ladies if you have frequent specials, I will always wait for the sale price, so that actually becomes your regular rate. I would love more 1/2 hour or "intro" specials. If I spend $ on a quickie or hhr, and we hit it off, I become a full price regular. If you are $$$ for an hour, no special or hhr rate, we will likely never cross paths.
  • Omari
  • 07-25-2013, 03:18 PM
I have a TDL & it isn't a false hope to providers.
A. Availability is my key factor. I hobby at the spur of the moment(basically when the opportunity arises).
B. No there isn't an order in which I see them(see answer to A).
C. Daily. If I see a provider that appeals to me she is added to the list. Also if a well established hobbiest writes a review about her that catches my eye she might be added to the list.
D. As far as following through with them, my last 4 or 5 reviews are from my TDL. I am working on my TDL while mixing in a few regulars.

E. I know there wasn't an E question but the answer is: Yes you are on my TDL, I just haven't sent you my screening info.
I have a TDL & it isn't a false hope to providers.
A. Availability is my key factor. I hobby at the spur of the moment(basically when the opportunity arises).
B. No there isn't an order in which I see them(see answer to A).
C. Daily. If I see a provider that appeals to me she is added to the list. Also if a well established hobbiest writes a review about her that catches my eye she might be added to the list.
D. As far as following through with them, my last 4 or 5 reviews are from my TDL. I am working on my TDL while mixing in a few regulars.

E. I know there wasn't an E question but the answer is: Yes you are on my TDL, I just haven't sent you my screening info. Originally Posted by Omari
I'll be waiting

My screening is harmless ... thanks for your response

Eva Damita
No list here, but there are "Legends" in the business I would go out of my way to see! I am sure everyone's Legends list is different. Some of mine are: Buttman's Paradise, Super Sasha, Etc.....
Correction....Buttman's Dream
Early on, I had a to-do list. As I got more acclimated to the hobby and saw the turnover rate of providers, I threw out the list.

Now, if I have the funds and the opportunity, I browse here and P411...gauging the provider's looks, body, writing style, reviews, services, smoking status, location (driving to Clear Lake? Ain't nobody got time fo' that!), and rates. I plug all of that into my cockputer and it spits out a winner 97% of the time.

There are ladies on my radar that I'd like to see, but I'm not going to be devastated if it never happens. I do have a 'list' of things I'd like to experience or try, but that isn't provider specific.