Somebody is photgraphing hobbyists' cars in Houston

^ +1 lol
You "all law speaking" types are going to love this site...

Http://www.shesahomewrecker.com Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Awesome.

They should make it so the "wrecked" have to post a pic, so you can vote if it was an upgrade or not.
  • layz1
  • 11-15-2013, 07:49 AM
Can someone pm me the original link.
Less than a third of the chicks on that homewreckers site look in anyway fuckable. If you are going to cheat, get caught, and ruin your marriage, at least do it with a hot piece of ass.
Homewreckers was labeled by CNN as a site for bullies, mainly populated by women trying to regain some "control".

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/13/opinio...ewrecker-site/
Why AMPs should always be in a strip center with a bar. Originally Posted by tbone77494
My idea of a Win/Win
My idea of a Win/Win
Originally Posted by pcsurvivorcbj
The real win win would be a nice place for gentlemen with no dancers, just a grill and a bar and some sports on TV, but in the back is a full service spa.
The real win win would be a nice place for gentlemen with no dancers, just a grill and a bar and some sports on TV, but in the back is a full service spa. Originally Posted by spear88
Throw in an area to smoke cigars and my friend I'm with you 100%
I've often thought it would be cool to make a website where guys review and talk about guy stuff - cars, electronics, etc. Depending on your membership class, you could have access to where guys talk about and review providers.

Those with access would be issued two passwords - one that gets to all the good stuff, and one to everything but the incriminating areas.

Plausible deniability is a good thing.
Those with access would be issued two passwords - one that gets to all the good stuff, and one to everything but the incriminating areas.

Plausible deniability is a good thing. Originally Posted by blowpop
If there is more than one person involved (and may be even then) the secret will get out!

Oh, "passwords" ... please do not underestimate the soft ware of LE.