Dressing room sex

Until just recently, I had a girl friend who worked at a west side restaurant. We would sneak into the ladies room for quickie a couple of times a week. Too bad she moved ..
Stock room at Globe Department Store. (extra points if you remember Walgreens owned "Globe" stores). Originally Posted by bbkid
Globe was the bomb in Corpus Christi...and it was huge.

That's the oldest discount store I can remember.

Maybe the sign (the globe) is visible from google street view. I know the guy that had the globe sign contract at least in Texas. I was grade school age or less.
I love getting hot and heavy parked in a parking lot. Nothing planned just fun and intense, but the dressing room idea is definitely on my fantasy list.
One reason humans have survived thousands of years is because the act of sex is so easy.....and quick for some.

Unfortunately for me, the lady friends over my lifetime were too goody goody for dressing rooms and such even though they all had/have healthy appetites.

But I have steamed up a few windows a few times in a variety of fun locations.

I think there is a thread on outdoor playtime.

The beach is nice but city and state parks rule....especially in the nicer months. Its nice to have the windows down and hear the birds singing along with the sloppy gagging, slurping, and moaning.

It's fun when the milfs or wannabees pushing the baby strollers by.... know what's going on and slow down to see.
I tried once at a concert in the woodlands. But no rubber so no fun Originally Posted by mr666
I remember sometime around the mid 90's getting sucked off by a hot chic in a bathroom stall at a KMFDM concert.