Socials...

Sounds like a great ideal to me meet some great people what goes on BCD is nobody business !!!!!!!!!!!
I remember that social bkat6049 mentioned from October several years ago. It was a fun time to meet some of the ladies that I had only read about. I will never forget when Laney Von came in. Just an amazingly beautiful sexy little blonde. I left early that evening since I had an overnight scheduled with Madison May but I never forgot Laney. Finally met her about 3 months later. I wish she was still around.
Of course not, silly. As Boltfan stated so well, after they mingle with you, get your handle, talk about your BCD expliots and maybe your reveal your ATF, your personal info such as your vehicle, license plate number, ect, will certainly be jotted down and it will only be a matter of time before it will catch up with you. So, like I said, more bad than good can come from a social as being in the hobby world is all about discretion, but a social tends to break those barriers. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
What a...SILLY load of HORSESHIT...so you know this, how? You're in the Vice Squad? You spend hours and hours tracking parties trying to conjure up evidence for a possible "hooker/client bust" of...a few people?? You have nothing else to do? Like domestic violence, child abuse, crystal meth trafficking, etc...?

I'm sure they have the time to bust people fucking...holy crap.
What a...SILLY load of HORSESHIT...so you know this, how? You're in the Vice Squad? You spend hours and hours tracking parties trying to conjure up evidence for a possible "hooker/client bust" of...a few people?? You have nothing else to do? Like domestic violence, child abuse, crystal meth trafficking, etc...?

I'm sure they have the time to bust people fucking...holy crap. Originally Posted by Prolongus
A silly load of horseshit? I guess you did not know that paying for sexual favors is against the law, maybe not as bad as a crime than most, but still a crime nonetheless and LE has what they call departments to handle certain types of crimes and that is their job and all they do, you do not have to be in LE to know that, hell, you even named one of the departments, are you a cop because you know that? Maybe the recent studio and AMP raids/shutdowns were really hoaxes and no crimes were committed since all they were doing at those places was fucking, right?

All I am saying is anonymity is the key and it is thrown out the window at socials.
Socials = caveat emptor

I think socials are a bad idea for those that truly wish to remain private and keep a low risk hobby profile.

For those that don't care about privacy/risk or drama and wish to participate in organized promotional events, socials are probably just fine. I personally wouldn't do it, but that's only my opinion.
A silly load of horseshit? I guess you did not know that paying for sexual favors is against the law, maybe not as bad as a crime than most, but still a crime nonetheless and LE has what they call departments to handle certain types of crimes and that is their job and all they do, you do not have to be in LE to know that, hell, you even named one of the departments, are you a cop because you know that? Maybe the recent studio and AMP raids/shutdowns were really hoaxes and no crimes were committed since all they were doing at those places was fucking, right?

All I am saying is anonymity is the key and it is thrown out the window at socials. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed

You are such an expert...at stating the OBVIOUS...wow. Had NO IDEA paying for sex was against the law!! Thank you!!
You are such an expert...at stating the OBVIOUS...wow. Had NO IDEA paying for sex was against the law!! Thank you!! Originally Posted by Prolongus
you are welcome, anything else you want to know, professor, don't hesitate to ask. By the way, anything else that someone says, even though it may go against your logic, you might want to engage your brain before you call it a LOAD OF HORSESHIT.
Ooohh, the drama queens have arrived.
you are welcome, anything else you want to know, professor, don't hesitate to ask. By the way, anything else that someone says, even though it may go against your logic, you might want to engage your brain before you call it a LOAD OF HORSESHIT. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
I can ask you anything else? OK...what's 2 + 2? C'mon, Answerman! We all wanna know!
I can ask you anything else? OK...what's 2 + 2? C'mon, Answerman! We all wanna know! Originally Posted by Prolongus
geez........when are you going to grow up?

with your childish attitude and name calling, my guess would be you are not going to (case in point when you respond to this post), so with that, I am done trying to converse/respond with/to your teenage outbursts!
geez........when are you going to grow up? Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
And be like you? NEVER...!
I can ask you anything else? OK...what's 2 + 2? C'mon, Answerman! We all wanna know! Originally Posted by Prolongus
I know this one.

Answer:

A hell of a good time!

But it will cost anywhere from $$$$$$ to $$$$$$$$$$$$ for the hour.
#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.