Ladies... what is your "superpower"?

I would say that my Super power is I am a great listener or a friend when you need one. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I have the same super power..... We'd probably just talk and never get down to it, and that would be awful.
I can stand on one foot and recite the Gettysburg Address with my eyes closed.....it is MIND BLOWING!

oh....and I have been told my kisses are "addicting"

Spikebaby
I can stand on one foot and recite the Gettysburg Address with my eyes closed.....it is MIND BLOWING!

Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby
I have had my mind blown by Spikebaby's Gettysburg Address...more than once. And, I can tell you that every one of her kisses is, in fact, addictive.

To the OP - I'm not sure that the ladies realize what their superpowers really are. To many of them, that's just the way they get down. Spikebaby may not realize it, but there is this moment in the session where the look on her face completely changes. She goes from lighthearted and funny to 'Ima-Gonna-Fuck-You-Boy'. To me, that little switch is unique to Spikebaby and I find it intensely erotic.

Isabella Preslie is a GFE monster, but that BBBJ giggle is something that just about everyone mentions in their reviews.

Madison May does this butt cheek pulsing thing while she's laying next to you waiting for you to recover for another round. So, you naturally look back at her backside and then back at her face. At THAT point, she has this look on her face that is unmistakeable...you're about to get pounced on...again!

Kelly Presley does this eye contact thing via mirrors and candle light. It's sexy and erotic and a special touch that she adds to a very romantic GFE.

I could go on and on about the little touches that each lady adds to a session that give her more power over us than just the GFE or PSE 'activities'.

One superpower that ALL OF YOU have is this remarkable ability to make my cash vanish. It's better than a David Copperfield show, really.
I think my superpower is that I'm real and myself when with friends. I'm just a sweet girl, having a great time no matter what the activity and it shows in my smile.

Well that and I give a pretty good bj Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
"a pretty good" bj?? surely you jest or are being modest :^)

lol--great post!

mine is my attitude...I have learned that attitude is priority one....I try to stay upbeat/helpful/playful and fun in my persona....along with a little WICKED thrown in for good measure...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
for sure!!! never met anyone like you, before or since that night near KCI.

and you dont even need your monkey to help out with that!!
hmmmm, kisses for lunch??

whatever your superpower, ladies, just do what you can to make the encounter deliteful!

THE GREATEST LADY'S SUPERPOWER FOR ME IS THE FIRST KISS ALONG WITH THE FIRST SMILE ...
Someone that kisses with authentic passion can make me hard from 0 to 100 mph in a second and even eventually make me cum
That first impression will stay forever in my mind ...

“A great first kiss can be thrilling—and trigger feelings of intense romantic love, due to the way the brain responds to novelty. If their first kiss is novel and exciting, it might push Superman and Wonder Woman over the threshold toward falling in love.”

“In fact, the first kiss can be dangerous. Because as you kiss, you can see your partner clearly, as well as smell, taste, hear and feel them. Instantly these messages from your senses provide vivid data about the other person’s health and their state of mind–whether they are rough and impatient or tender and calm.”

“But if Superman and Wonder Woman like their first kiss, their kisses may trigger even deeper feelings for one another. Kissing among long-term partners produces feelings of trust and attachment. As Superman and Wonder Woman have their first kiss, they embark on one of nature’s oldest- and most exciting- journeys. A kiss is far more than just a kiss, its nature’s way to start a partnership.”

Wonder Woman:
“Wonder Woman exudes qualities built by estrogen. This type is compassionate and nurturing; they seek peace and harmony, as Wonder Woman does. Estrogen is linked with verbal skills, with intuition, and with the ability to read faces, postures, gestures and tone of voice. Wonder Woman has these elevated estrogen qualities– but she’s no doormat. She is highly independent, like many women. Moreover, with her social skills, she can be cunning. And she will fight. It is this genuine warrior spirit within a beautiful, tenderhearted woman that makes her the embodiment of all high estrogen women– and a mystifying creature to most men.”

Superman:
“An acute sense of justice and fairness are traits linked with the testosterone system in the brain. So Superman’s affiliation with the “Justice League” is an immediate tipoff to his personality type: a high testosterone male. Most important, this “Man of Steel” saves people he doesn’t know. Known as ‘heroic altruism,’ this willingness to confront severe danger to save a stranger is linked with elevated levels of testosterone. Directors want to be needed, to help, to fix the problems of the world. Superman personifies this primitive male role: the protector.”

“Superman and Wonder Woman are a classic match, as a very high testosterone male and a very high estrogen female. They also have many cultural and biological traits that will fuel their romance. People also tend to fall in love with those of the same background. Although Superman comes from a different planet, while Wonder Woman harks from an isolated island, both are aliens to our modern world. More important, Superman and Wonder Woman share the same values and goals: They are both dedicated to truth and justice and both fight evil to save the good—traits shared by both the high testosterone and high estrogen type. Lastly, both value independence.”

OH!!!
Quoted From:
http://blog.match.com/2012/08/24/sup...-helen-fisher/
Btw, ~Ze~'s superpower is to make me jack off uncontrollably against my will... Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I'm starting to get that way as well lol

~Ze~'s obvious superpower is her wit and independence.

At the present time, it's also the power to make me break my general rule of staying off the "me too" train.

There's one other provider, whom I've also never seen, who had the same effect on me. I haven't researched it, but think her account may have recently been disabled??
Alas, it seems like the hobby gods do no often smile upon me
What I want to know is, when the hell is ~Ze~ going to put up a real showcase.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
~Ze~ has put some interesting pictures in chat. They aren't showcase quality. Well, maybe not even chat quality but the mystery is what makes her so desirable.

I may never meet her but she will always be one I wish I had. Is that magnetism considered a "superpower"?
Holy fucking shit...~ze~ asks the ladies whassup about them and here come the male post whores piling on to remember and be remembered. My Momma always said "Speak when you're spoken to". Which I will admit to generally disregarding at every opportunity. But damn. I don't care if you're the perfect date or have a swollen dick and a small ego or what...I opened this thread to see what the LADIES had to say and I walked into the Men's room. Geeez...

Two words, clear a men's room in a hurry.

"Nice Dick"

Now, if you fuckers have all heard enough of your own voices, or if "nice dick" was the response you were looking for, let's see what the wimmin have to say.

Thank you!
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-13-2013, 02:52 PM
I have had my mind blown by Spikebaby's Gettysburg Address...more than once. And, I can tell you that every one of her kisses is, in fact, addictive.

To the OP - I'm not sure that the ladies realize what their superpowers really are. To many of them, that's just the way they get down. Spikebaby may not realize it, but there is this moment in the session where the look on her face completely changes. She goes from lighthearted and funny to 'Ima-Gonna-Fuck-You-Boy'. To me, that little switch is unique to Spikebaby and I find it intensely erotic.

Isabella Preslie is a GFE monster, but that BBBJ giggle is something that just about everyone mentions in their reviews.

Madison May does this butt cheek pulsing thing while she's laying next to you waiting for you to recover for another round. So, you naturally look back at her backside and then back at her face. At THAT point, she has this look on her face that is unmistakeable...you're about to get pounced on...again!

Kelly Presley does this eye contact thing via mirrors and candle light. It's sexy and erotic and a special touch that she adds to a very romantic GFE.

I could go on and on about the little touches that each lady adds to a session that give her more power over us than just the GFE or PSE 'activities'.

One superpower that ALL OF YOU have is this remarkable ability to make my cash vanish. It's better than a David Copperfield show, really. Originally Posted by Say What

THIS right here... awesome post sir. Thank you.
THIS right here... awesome post sir. Thank you. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Completely Agree!

Say What...I hobby love you!

Spikebaby
Oh dildo...relax.

Are you honestly ranting in this thread about other dudes ranting?

Alright, I'll say it, "You, too, have a nice dick." Feel better?

Ze is well versed in the post/comment nature of members in the Coed forum. If she was against men making contributions, she would have placed her thread strategically...in the powder room. Don't assume that she needs defending. Ze is perfectly capable of shutting any of us down that she deems...how did you put it...a male post whore?

Now, if you don't mind, just sit in a puddle of your own ass sweat and Cheeto dust until someone ACTUALLY pulls your string. The thread seems to be doing just fine without you sprinkling it with drama-dust.

Holy fucking shit...~ze~ asks the ladies whassup about them and here come the male post whores piling on to remember and be remembered. My Momma always said "Speak when you're spoken to". Which I will admit to generally disregarding at every opportunity. But damn. I don't care if you're the perfect date or have a swollen dick and a small ego or what...I opened this thread to see what the LADIES had to say and I walked into the Men's room. Geeez...

Two words, clear a men's room in a hurry.

"Nice Dick"

Now, if you fuckers have all heard enough of your own voices, or if "nice dick" was the response you were looking for, let's see what the wimmin have to say.

Thank you! Originally Posted by phildo
LOL, Say What you ROCK....
lol--great post!

mine is my attitude...I have learned that attitude is priority one....I try to stay upbeat/helpful/playful and fun in my persona....along with a little WICKED thrown in for good measure...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
IMHO, This is the best super power.
Without it, nothing else she does good, will matter.

Ze is perfectly capable of shutting any of us down that she deems. Originally Posted by Say What
I Agree. I have met Ze a few years back and in our brief conversation, I can honestly say she is pretty and smart. she is a very nice lady. She is well liked by many here. And if you ever get the chance to meet her in person, she has a great ATTITUDE
(Oh god, don't tell her i said this, i don't think she likes me. lol)

CG

Yes, they are!
Oh dildo...relax.

Are you honestly ranting in this thread about other dudes ranting?

Alright, I'll say it, "You, too, have a nice dick." Feel better?

Ze is well versed in the post/comment nature of members in the Coed forum. If ...in the powder room. Don't assume that she needs defending. Ze is perfectly capable of shutting any of us down that she deems...how did you put it...a male post whore?

Now, if you don't mind, just sit in a puddle of your own ass sweat and Cheeto dust until someone ACTUALLY pulls your string. The thread seems to be doing just fine without you sprinkling it with drama-dust. Originally Posted by Say What
You crack me up. Lol

"a pretty good" bj?? surely you jest or are being modest :^) Originally Posted by pmdelites
Oh you know me. Lol. Never one to boast or brag. ;-)