My Pussy is so wet...

More pussy squirting pics please
More pussy squirting pics please Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Just google it
Yes it is becoming very unpleasant around here Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
This entire threAD is very unpleasant. I don't know why it was started. Why would it make Marie's pussy wet? I don't know Dorky. She's not even in Dallas. I have NEVER EVER posted in a city I'm not in. Maybe she's banned in all the other cities or doesn't get enough attention.

I don't get involved in attention getting, "oh my pussy is sooooo wet. My drama causing gf is off ban". Stupid. But go ahead. Bring it on if you want to respond. And no, I didn't waste my time rea ding this shit! Just saw some random generic pussy and the chick who needs to stay in Houston. But this is the first time I've logged on in 3 days. And THAT'S the crap I see. There's a LOT of important things happening in the world. In Dallas. I lost a friend in the mess last night. Even DPD need dates. My pussy is not wet. My face is. So here it is. I have the courage to tell a couple mean girls their post is IDIOTIC. I'm sure I'll get it now and that would normally bother me. I don't even post but 5 or 6 x a month. How many posts on your counts girls?
6000? I'm sad, upset mad and I thought their might be something to take my mind off my friend and the other 4 dead and many hurt. But no.
This entire threAD is very unpleasant. I don't know why it was started. Why would it make Marie's pussy wet? I don't know Dorky. She's not even in Dallas. I have NEVER EVER posted in a city I'm not in. Maybe she's banned in all the other cities or doesn't get enough attention.

I don't get involved in attention getting, "oh my pussy is sooooo wet. My drama causing gf is off ban". Stupid. But go ahead. Bring it on if you want to respond. And no, I didn't waste my time rea ding this shit! Just saw some random generic pussy and the chick who needs to stay in Houston. But this is the first time I've logged on in 3 days. And THAT'S the crap I see. There's a LOT of important things happening in the world. In Dallas. I lost a friend in the mess last night. Even DPD need dates. My pussy is not wet. My face is. So here it is. I have the courage to tell a couple mean girls their post is IDIOTIC. I'm sure I'll get it now and that would normally bother me. I don't even post but 5 or 6 x a month. How many posts on your counts girls?
6000? I'm sad, upset mad and I thought their might be something to take my mind off my friend and the other 4 dead and many hurt. But no. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Your definitely involved and definitely trying to get attention.. I am allowed to post anywhere I want if I bother you put me on ignore it's simple..

Btw stay on topic if you want to cry and complain about how your pussy isnt wet then make your own thread.. Yummy has a wet pussy and thats important ijs
GK,

Check the time and date of the OP as well as the last date and time I posted in this thread.

Please feel free to address every ISO in Dallas since the ambush in Downtown last night. Go shame all the men who still want to get their dicks wet in light of the recent tragedy.

BTW, I actually AM in Dallas.

My condolences to DPD, the community, and their loved ones.
#WetPussyLivesMatter
I've missed your witty brand of humor..
#WetPussyLivesMatter Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I've missed your witty brand of humor.. Originally Posted by yohimbebrother
#WetPussyLivesMatter Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
#SquirtyPussyMattersMore
Your definitely involved and definitely trying to get attention.. I am allowed to post anywhere I want if I bother you put me on ignore it's simple..

Btw stay on topic if you want to cry and complain about how your pussy isnt wet then make your own thread.. Yummy has a wet pussy and thats important ijs Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I cant help but agree with you. This GingerKatt person is always trying to get attention and make herself relevant by hijacking threads and attempting to change the topic to her.
#SquirtyPussyMattersMore Originally Posted by corona
#SquirtyPussyMattersMoreWhenDo rfyDidIt
#taintphotosmatter
Dam Ginger, tell us how you really feel!!!! Hahaha

I mean, I thought this thread was silly and kinda purposeless, but my impression of these 2 friends has been that they just like to be silly and have a good time. You lose the tone folks might be speaking with in a post - like texts, or emails - but seems like they're just goofing off.

I'm sorry for your loss from the other night, but I wouldn't let this thread rile you up over it. You seem too nice for that.

Peace Peeps!
LnH
Nope...still wet...
  • BLM69
  • 07-12-2016, 09:06 AM
Nope...still wet... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
sounds like creampie pussy to me, I best it stays wet 24/7.....Yep