Don Vito Corleone is dead in the Asian market

You're right, I'm sorry. It does happen. For example, I barebacked "I" on my second visit. Originally Posted by howdy_booty
I am sure with repeat visits it will happen if you have some game. But these one and done folks are in for a rude awaking.
Haha, so it is not dead. It is just for repeater. Good news for me since I’ve seen most of these girls (including LA) but I don’t need it. I wonder I can sell my VIP status? I am going to start auctioning my VIP status for BB.
Is it still msog a hour or is it ymmv
Deleted
Per LA scheduler, everyone bbfs. Ivy Greek for up charge. While I don’t like reviews it’s necessary to keep idiotic threads like this chopped down.
I don’t even recognize this website anymore. When I became active here it was people being helpful to each other on both sides of the hobby. Now it’s just a lot of bickering and trolls. Y’all win!

“When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro”
-Hunter S. Thompson-

“It never got weird enough for me”
-Hunter S.Thompson-
Back in the days of stiff competition (or was that competition for stiffies?) my usual AMP experience was getting BBFS or at least a strong hint of it on the first visit with most ladies, but then experiencing increasing resistance on subsequent visits if I came back too often, if not actually being cut off. Familiarity bred contempt, it seems, except in one or two rare cases, maybe after their initial marketing approach paid off, or maybe after they got more business.

Right now I think Dallas has become a sellers’ market - too many Hobby bucks chasing too little poon tang. You don’t get the doorbuster special in this kind of market.
Just anecdotally, at the studios I have been asked to wear a cover maybe 1/4 of the time, which I did. Prior to a year ago I was never asked. I was offered, but not asked. All that said, I still get BBFS from the handful of providers I know well and stick to.
I miss Logan’s view.
I miss Logan’s view. Originally Posted by rockytop
Dont we all but can not bump a thread over 30 days. Its dead
The Don is dead. Look at the fucking scene. You consider that "alive"?
I apologize for riding the “Short Bus” to school, but don’t get the point of this thread? There has, and will always be gals who do & don’t BBFS. As for LA and other studio women, the same applies as mentioned above. It’s likely more about supply and demand, so if or when the cash cow stops yielding milk, demand will prevail every time!
  • BLM69
  • 01-13-2022, 11:59 AM
The Don will never die and it's alive and thriving
The civilians are so friendly with the Don, and so are SB. It's strange to hear the pro's aren't
Dont we all but can not bump a thread over 30 days. Its dead Originally Posted by Ghostrider
That applies to reviews, smart guy. You're in coed. Lol