When pt is involved what do u do?

Donuts soothe my aching thyroid...don't be so quick to assume the worst!

I've never heard of a provider abandoning her children, Originally Posted by Lexxxy
What alternate reality are you living in? I've lost count of the hookers that have had their children taken away from them by the government. Originally Posted by jokacz
Apples and oranges?
When a mother choses PT over her children, then you have a distinction without a difference.

The Canadians are a more civilized people than we are in a lot of ways. If you're a single mother in need they will give you money. But if you screw up, they come and take the kids away. The priority is the child.
When a mother choses PT over her children, then you have a distinction without a difference. Originally Posted by jokacz
I thought that exchange I quoted referred to providers-mothers with no PT problem, in which case we do have a choice between being emphatic and being judgmental.
I've never heard of a provider abandoning her children, most provide to keep their children and like aj said,to teach them not to go on welfare or expect hand outs. I hate to burst fantasy bubbles here but most providers are happily married and this is a kick, a way to have extra, fun, or a way to make ends meet when the unfortunate happens (lay offs, unemployment running out, hiring freezes, death, illness...) It's becoming more and more rare for a family to be able to live off of one income and who wants to be a boring ass house wife unless you have a bunch of kids? I did that bored housewife thing back in the day and it sucked. There is only so much shopping, cooking, Cleaning, and rearranging you can do before you lose your mind with boredom and start looking for trouble Lmfao.
I can see how some can get addicted to the adrenaline rush or money maybe if they came upwithout money or attention. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
This whole post is delusional.

I thought that exchange I quoted referred to providers-mothers with no PT problem, in which case we do have a choice between being emphatic or being judgmental. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
I don't see a PT reference at all. Perhaps you meant empathetic? I'll err in favor of the child who never had a choice.
I don't see a PT reference at all. Originally Posted by jokacz
That was precisely my point. She was not talking about PT situation. You brought it back into the picture.

When a mother choses PT over her children, then you have a distinction without a difference. Originally Posted by jokacz
just wanted to remind self of the topic
just wanted to remind self of the topic Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Thank you for enunciating the obvious.
One more try and then I will give up.

I am fully aware of the subject of the thread. I was merely commenting on a particular exchange that seemed to miss the mark.
Nearing clesure
well jokacz its better than

I think Canada is more liberal than the USA. But the USA with its version is all fucked up..

so I went with the post I did

PS: wish you showed last night, it was better than most weekend nights.
Bella? AC
was in on a weekend for a change.
well jokacz its better than

I think Canada is more liberal than the USA. But the USA with its version is all fucked up..

so I went with the post I did

PS: wish you showed last night, it was better than most weekend nights.
Bella? AC
was in on a weekend for a change. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I'll try to make it for the AB visit.

Lots going on in Canuckland this month.
What alternate reality are you living in? I've lost count of the hookers that have had their children taken away from them by the government. Add to that the ones whose children are being raised by the kid's grandparents. Originally Posted by jokacz
to fix my highjack

I have known some let it happen.
some for selfish reasons
other for the best of the child

USA system seems let the selfish stay in the child's life
and close the door on the for the best of the child
wtf

best answer seems when they let a relative of hers or dad or dads relative take over.
But then that is not always the best ether.

So no one way is best or worse. But don't think USA laws/courts have a good track record.
Monday ac nothin to be sniffed at homies
Monday ac nothin to be sniffed at homies Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
I know, just can't

topic:
But don't think USA laws/courts have a good track record.
Most time seem to pick the most fucked up option for the child