finger in the ass?

I love doing Prostate massage! But the first step to doing one is finding out if the other party is actually interested in receiving one. I would never ever just stick my finger up there without asking. When I do I use sexy black gloves to contain the mess (just flip the glove inside out when you pull it off afterward). And actually like Lilly I usually do not bring it up unless prompted. The exception is if a guy asks me "what I'm into." I advertise pretty clearly that I'm into that, so at that point I figure they're just fishing for me to bring up the subject! The guys who do try it are often unable to speak or feel intoxicated afterward. It makes your orgasms super intense...
Uh NO! lol
i love a good finger up my ass, love to have the prostate stimulated, makes for a huge, earth shakes orgasm. i also love to rim, and to daty, i am very orally stimulated, both giving and receiving.
my finger is so magic! lol
my finger is so magic! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Finger in the ass is goodness!! Well, if she knows how to do it right that is!!!
Tits, maybe you got in touch with your inner self, when you bought the cheap one ply tp.
Tits, maybe you got in touch with your inner self, when you bought the cheap one ply tp. Originally Posted by mike1701
Is that how you ended up with your finger in your ass, Tmac?!?
man i think he is sayin when i was doing the DATY on this fuck freind of mine after she got outta the bath room and there was all this tp on her getin on my tong when i dont the DATY. i been a pickey eater ever sence.

now anybuddy trys to stick there finger in my ass again is gonna get farted on good.

now anybuddy trys to stick there finger in my ass again is gonna get farted on good. Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin
Bwaahaahaa!!!