Let's get this correct NOW!

...I have a friend that s been working there for the longest and she said its 140 to go upstairs not including girls rate. Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
Unless you can sneak up there, which happens a lot, the minimum for non VIP members to go into VIP is $140 and that is for 5 songs where 100 goes to the dancer and 40 to the club, and the VIP manager does keep count. Whatever is negotiated beyond that is between the 2 parties.
Yep..... I did not read this shit past the OP's first post...

threAD....

Can feed them babbles now.
I thought PrimeTime said it was $40 and a bucket of fried chicken
That bucket of chicken taint free.
@ Str 8, It's Obama's fault with the cost of Obama care we have lower the cost of the hobby some how. Just putting this in here at your request.
@ Str 8, It's Obama's fault with the cost of Obama care we have lower the cost of the hobby some how. Just putting this in here at your request. Originally Posted by Remote
So stupid. Why do some people have to inject politics into everything?

You Obama/Bush derangement syndrome types need lives.
Somehow.. is it just me or is there not a difference when someone texts/emails a message to a provider stating $40.... from an eccie post stating $40.

If you translate the $$$$ .. this whole thread becomes moot... as the original premise of the objection is removed.
First of all the price thing with $ instead of actual amount is stupid and confusing and not everyone uses it or understands it. Even the idiots using it get it wrong a lot.

secind, part of her objection is she has not worked at a strip club in a long time.

Third and most important, she is telling us BB is not on the menu.

Clearly she is pissed enough about it to make a,public issue of it. For me anyway, that tilts the scale in her favor.
Nothing wrong with CR and 40 bbbj. Snowball extra. You should try it you might come to enjoy it.
Having or receiving knowledge of info in the Men's Lounge is against ECCIE Guidelines and wisely kept to oneself. Announcing to the board is not wise and unfortunately you are in the cross hairs.
...I have a friend that s been working there for the longest and she said its 140 to go upstairs not including girls rate. Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
Stay out of the mens lounge and quit listening to anyone repeating what is in the mens lounge.

$40 often means 140 dollars in the old pricing nomenclature that was commonly used in reviews and still is sometimes.

You are denying the price, but not the tranny part?
  • EZ.
  • 10-09-2014, 03:05 PM
Stay out of the mens lounge and quit listening to anyone repeating what is in the mens lounge.

$40 often means 140 dollars in the old pricing nomenclature that was commonly used in reviews and still is sometimes.

You are denying the price, but not the tranny part? Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Who said something about a tranny?
Seriously girl, after bumping your hour rates from 180 to 220 to 300 in less than 6 months, you might want to rethink this type of marketing strategy/threAD...300 per hr Drama Queens don't do well in Marathons...ijs

Who said something about a tranny? Originally Posted by OldLRRP
I know, where the F*** did that come from... I remember a post long time ago that her ass is faked/improved but I've never heard anything that she had the Complete Neuter Package.
Damn, just noticed she's BANNED now, the PIMP must've been using the wrong computer and IP...That's the other rumor 'bout Lexi
Damn, just noticed she's BANNED now, the PIMP must've been using the wrong computer and IP...That's the other rumor 'bout Lexi Originally Posted by ManSlut
Or she did not want to give up the dude who told and fed her info about the ML thread.