My Thread in the Men's Lounge

Too many good times have been ruined by someone being nosey or the pink-panty brigade wanting to score points by tattling. If someone starts with "I saw this about you in the men's locker/powder room". Cut them off by shoving a dick or a tit into their mouth.
Welcome back, CarlaHollandStrange!
Gotta have tough skin for this biz honey. U should never care what nobody says about you! Cut the crying and prove them wrong

Not everyone is going to like you and that's perfectly fine but I'm sure you have a few that can't resist you ho up boo
When someone says unkind things about me I feel like it's none of my business. People will perceive you based on their own conditioning and filters. And people often project their own stuff onto you..and it's especially easy to do over a screen. So don’t take it personally. Originally Posted by Maggie_May
Absolutely. And given their filters and conditioning are often of flawed quality their opinion of you is often incorrect.

To think there is any real and actual privacy anywhere on this board is about as foolish as waiting for the Hooker Fairy. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
wait, wait, wait...there isn't a hooker fairy??? well thanks a lot for ruining new years eve....
wait, wait, wait...there isn't a hooker fairy??? well thanks a lot for ruining new years eve.... Originally Posted by fletch
I didn't say there wasn't one... I said it was foolish to wait for one. If the average hooker is late-- can you IMAGINE how late the hooker FAIRY would be??
I didn't say there wasn't one... I said it was foolish to wait for one. If the average hooker is late-- can you IMAGINE how late the hooker FAIRY would be?? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
ok thanks, that makes sense. now knowing at least there is a hooker fairy i can go on with my life. since i have time, i'll wait.
Unless she deletes certain things posted elsewhere she has no business being in the community, period.
  • L.A.
  • 12-31-2017, 05:58 PM
Unless she deletes certain things posted elsewhere she has no business being in the community, period. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
IMO She's burned all bridges.
When someone says unkind things about me I feel like it's none of my business. People will perceive you based on their own conditioning and filters. And people often project their own stuff onto you..and it's especially easy to do over a screen. So don’t take it personally. Originally Posted by Maggie_May
Absolutely. And given their filters and conditioning are often of flawed quality their opinion of you is often incorrect. Originally Posted by FLReWrite
Exactly. There are members here who, because of their obsession and agenda against others on a whore board, continuously quote posts taking threads off topic, talk about the ones they obsess over, even bringing it up on other threads, constantly taking shots at those individuals to either get a reaction or in hopes that others may get on board with them. As bolded above, their opinion is flawed and often incorrect, more so if they never met in person. Ignoring the posters with that preoccupation and not responding/replying to their posts is the best outcome for all.

Unless she deletes certain things posted elsewhere she has no business being in the community, period. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
By her own actions, CHS has definitely discouraged most if not all hobbyists in seeing her, but since she did not reveal any RL content of any members in those vids she posted on YouTube (real names, ect.), then she did nothing wrong violating her membership status here, hence the reason her ban was lifted and she was not rebanned.

While I am sure that most providers have ML and ROS access either through a mandle that they use with a different IP address or they just do not post so it is not checked or they have a WK feeding them, most of the ladies do not publically acknowledge this to prove it. The ones that start a thread like this will soon get the temporary ban hammer.
Exactly. There are members here who, because of their obsession and agenda against others on a whore board, continuously quote posts taking threads off topic, talk about the ones they obsess over, even bringing it up on other threads, constantly taking shots at those individuals to either get a reaction or in hopes that others may get on board with them. As bolded above, their opinion is flawed and often incorrect, more so if they never met in person. Ignoring the posters with that preoccupation and not responding/replying to their posts is the best outcome for all.
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Then why does it seem every post of yours in coed is a response to those people? Do you think by taking it to another thread you aren’t in effect replying to them?
Then why does it seem every post of yours in coed is a response to those people? Do you think by taking it to another thread you aren’t in effect replying to them? Originally Posted by TinMan
He is trying to do the same thing he accuses other of doing; however, I think he doesn't have neither the finesse nor the brains to do it properly.

By her own actions, CHS has definitely discouraged most if not all hobbyists in seeing her, but since she did not reveal any RL content of any members in those vids she posted on YouTube (real names, ect.), then she did nothing wrong violating her membership status here, hence the reason her ban was lifted and she was not rebanned.

While I am sure that most providers have ML and ROS access either through a mandle that they use with a different IP address or they just do not post so it is not checked or they have a WK feeding them, most of the ladies do not publically acknowledge this to prove it. The ones that start a thread like this will soon get the temporary ban hammer. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

I swear I've read this exact same sentiment so many times from different handles. If this was an English class you'd be accused of plagiarism.
I swear I've read this exact same sentiment so many times from different handles. If this was an English class you'd be accused of plagiarism. Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers
edit - staff. Know what I mean?