New to the hobby

Just read up and research who some reputable providers are in the area and do NOT play weird games with screening. Seriously. That's a real quick way to limit yourself to the types ofpractitioners who just don't give a fuck about anything in general , and then, before you know it....you'll be back here complaining about how the last chick you saw took you to an abandominium basement where she had a mattress on the floor and you got kicked out by her handler or some craziness and how "there's noooo talent in Pittsburgh and how dare these hood rats charge me over 100$ for anything EVER".

Because above all else, do you know what kinda town Pittsburgh is???
It's a SMALL town.
And...at the end of the day, most of us here are petite women who are often alone in discreet and potentially secluded venues with unfamiliar males who are likely much stronger than us. How good an experience do YOU expect me to provide if , in the back of my mind I'm wondering if being alone with you is going to be the first step in what ends up being a semen-covered strangulation death? Personally, I'm all about establishing a decent rapport in lieu of any deposit, but seriously, just find yourself a reputable professional whom has a fair screening process for your first time. That way, you'll also get yourself a good reference for the next practitioner.

Seriously, the few times of the year I can manage to performthedue diligence of thoroughly screening an applicant for the primary purpose of releasing them into the wilderness, knowing fully well that i can attest to the fact that they are SAFE to the next pro who asksme for a reference

Beest of luck
Good to see you Minka :-)
I am a pig and a whoremonger and I don't give a fuck if CIA finds out I see providers. I love it and that is never gonna change. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Miss Piggy is waiting for you, tatts.

Miss Piggy is waiting for you, tatts.

Originally Posted by lustylad
Sir, I will not partake in your personal attacks.