Democrats are out of their f****** minds.

Everyone knows that the dixiecrats of yesteryear are now in the Republican party. They followed the coatails of Stom Thurman and David Duke the former Grand Dragon of the La Klan. Originally Posted by adav8s28

name the party today that is pushing CRT, accusing everyone who is white as a "white supremacist", falsely pushing a narrative of "systemic racism" and dividing the nation.

by supporting the Democratic party of today .. you support racism. either you know that and support it or you don't know it because you aren't smart enough to know it.

so which is it? (hint: take the dumb plea it's a better look for you)

name the party today that is pushing CRT, accusing everyone who is white as a "white supremacist", falsely pushing a narrative of "systemic racism" and dividing the nation.

by supporting the Democratic party of today .. you support racism. either you know that and support it or you don't know it because you aren't smart enough to know it.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Nice play on words Waco. It's a small percentage of democrats that are pushing the CRT and systemic racism. This would not be if the Rodney King like incidents would stop occurring. They haven't the George Floyd and the nurse from Kentucky who got shot while she was sleeping are examples. You remember the officer who got the no knock warrant broke department rules and was FIRED!.

The rhino republican are not racists. However in the republican party there is a wing that has (Aryan Nation, KKK, Supremists(Steve Bannon) and separtists). You conviently like to leave that out as well as dump the dixcrats with the Kennedy democrats.
Nice play on words Waco. It's a small percentage of democrats that are pushing the CRT and systemic racism. This would not be if the Rodney King like incidents would stop occurring. They haven't the George Floyd and the nurse from Kentucky who got shot while she was sleeping are examples. You remember the officer who got the no knock warrant broke department rules and was FIRED!.

The rhino republican are not racists. However in the republican party there is a wing that has (Aryan Nation, KKK, Supremists(Steve Bannon) and separtists). You conviently like to leave that out as well as dump the dixcrats with the Kennedy democrats. Originally Posted by adav8s28

so little you know .. so less you understand.

let me inform you.

if Brianna Taylor was asleep .. how was she in the hall way with her boyfriend? there was a no-knock warrant. but it was NOT executed as such .. officer's discretion at the scene. the boyfriend ADMITTED he heard knocking at the door .. why else was he in the hallway .. with a gun .. to shoot an officer?

kinda hard to explain for someone who "was asleep" isn't it"?

George Floyd was a convicted asshole committing a crime of trying to pass phony bucks. his "dealer" buddy refused to testify because he already admitted to the police he and "innocent George" were trying to pass phony 20's. can't admit that!!!

do you know why Georgie was still there almost 10 minutes after, till the cops finally arrived?

let me tell you .. just so you know .. first .. he was too fucked up on FEN to even drive away from his crime. second he had two people with him, his "dealer" and some "party slut" who were waiting to go in to the store again trying to pass more phony bucks. they were too stupid to even think the cops would show up.

this is the truth you won't hear on CNN or MSNBC

stop believing the far left lying media. everything i posted i can prove. nothing you posted, you can prove.

prove me wrong

let me inform you.

if Brianna Taylor was asleep .. how was she in the hall way with her boyfriend? there was a no-knock warrant. but it was NOT executed as such .. officer's discretion at the scene. the boyfriend ADMITTED he heard knocking at the door .. why else was he in the hallway .. with a gun .. to shoot an officer?

George Floyd was a convicted asshole committing a crime of trying to pass phony bucks. his "dealer" buddy refused to testify because he already admitted to the police he and "innocent George" were trying to pass phony 20's. can't admit that!!!

do you know why Georgie was still there almost 10 minutes after, till the cops finally arrived?

let me tell you .. just so you know .. first .. he was too fucked up on FEN to even drive away from his crime. second he had two people with him, his "dealer" and some "party slut" who were waiting to go in to the store again trying to pass more phony bucks. they were too stupid to even think the cops would show up.

stop believing the far left lying media. everything i posted i can prove. nothing you posted, you can prove.

prove me wrong Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Damn son! Are you now or have you ever been a prosecutor because that was an excellent summary and proves once again, how little some people know about what they think they know but as I always say, "keep them talking and they'll show their ass every time".

It's a small percentage of democrats that are pushing the CRT and systemic racism.
First, thanks for admitting that some number of Democrats are pushing CRT because to listen to the MSM, no Democrat is pushing CRT so thanks for that admission. If we lined up every single Democrat in the House and Senate and asked them if they believe that systemic racism exist in America, 99% ( if not 100% ) of them would answer yes and you know why? Not necessarily because that is what they believe but because that is the position their party has taken. Not a dimes bit of difference than those that supported some of Trumps more unpopular ideas. It happens in both parties. In this case, all these Dems have to go along with Biden, the leader of their party. With Pelosi and Shumer who are both on record along with Biden saying that systemic racism does exist and all these Democrats support the teachers unions who are provably lying about teaching CRT. You are either to uninformed to know or to partisan to care.

And "none of this would be happening" as you say, if Blacks weren't committing a disproportionate amount of crime. The cops don't go to Black neighborhoods because they want to, they go because that is where the crime is, duh!

Yes, there are bad, racist cops and they should be dealt with and it looks like we have entered a period of time when that is happening. Admittedly it wasn't in the past but encouraging burning down cities, bailing violent arsonist and people who assault other people out of jail, returning violent criminals back to the streets to commit more crime because they are mad at their lot in life, is not an acceptable solution to any sane person.

So what does every Democrat say when asked about the burning and looting because they are unhappy? Systemic racism is the cause. They can't say anything else at this point. They are locked into this narrative and the only way out for them is to resign their seat and they would rather sell their soul than do that just like some Republicans would.

Yes, there is individual racism in America. Turn on CNN and MSNBC any night of the week and you'll hear every single commentator tell you that "Whiteness" is the problem in America EVEN THE WHITE ONES. The very definition of racism.

But hey, don't let me discourage you from running your mouth because look what it got you in the last election.

Your time is almost up and the American people aren't buying your crap any more.
so .... you plan to be buried with your keyboard?

BAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
he loves his cold fingers
The American people soundly rejected the hatred and regressive policies of the Trump GOP. Ignorance is not an American value. Nor is it about turning the ignorant into victims.

We will always stand for decency and equality and against hatred. We always stand for the underdog and reject the bully. Always. Regardless of what keyboard crusaders may post in this whooker board forum.

With your dead cole slaw.
This message is hidden because bb1961 is on your ignore list. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No one gives a fuck about who's on your ignore list

let me inform you.

prove me wrong Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Brianna Taylor was asleep. Her boyfriend was till up watching TV from bed. When the cops knocked on the door, the boyfriend shouted out who is it, the cops did not answer. The neighbors did not hear them answer either. How is that the boyfriend was not charged with a crime. The police were either fired , charged with a crime or both. This is in the link that you provided the first time you posted on this!
I'm a white supremacist
BQQM Originally Posted by bambino
Not on ignore.

This message is hidden because bb1961 is on your ignore list. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Still on ignore.

Any questions?

Yes, there is individual racism in America. Turn on CNN and MSNBC any night of the week and you'll hear every single commentator tell you that "Whiteness" is the problem in America EVEN THE WHITE ONES. The very definition of racism.

But hey, don't let me discourage you from running your mouth because look what it got you in the last election.

Your time is almost up and the American people aren't buying your crap any more. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
You talking about the last midterm elections or the last presidential election?

Blue State New Jersey stayed blue.

Swing state Virginia went red. Not a big deal that Vir went Red. Did you hear that Trump got mad at McConnell because Trump wanted to get an infrastructure deal but could not. LOL
Wow. That's homophobic.
  • WTF
  • 11-11-2021, 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Name a school district teaching it.

More fake news from the right wing fake news media.

Nobody is teaching it but "woke" Waco is afraid of it and wanting to be part of the cancel culture.
  • oeb11
  • 11-11-2021, 06:37 AM
Gentlemen
Thank you for posts 25-27 on this thread -

This argument about specious accusations by 'a' - has been previously posted.

And accusations of 'racism' by 'a' have been proven specious and wrong.

Yet 'a' - to this day - holds to teh democraticommunist false narrative
It is ideology Uber alles - regardless of Facts and Truth.

'a' - reminds m e of LM(onster) - totally obdurate in teh face of Facts and Reality.

One can lead a 'jackass' to water - however - One cannot force Truth, FACTs , and Reality on the indoctrinated democraticommunists.

Sad for our country - On a Veteran's Day - when Veterans everywhere should be Thanked adn remembered for their service adn sacrifices.

That democraticommunists who despise our Police, Military, Veterans , and Constitution - are dedicated to racist, marxist Lies in service to their Communist revolution and destruction of the Freedoms of America.

God Bless our Police, Military, and Veterans Everywhere.

The rhino republican are not racists. However in the republican party there is a wing that has (Aryan Nation, KKK, Supremists(Steve Bannon) and separtists). You conviently like to leave that out as well as dump the dixcrats with the Kennedy democrats. Originally Posted by adav8s28
If guys like Rodney King and George Floyd weren't so fucking stupid they wouldn't be getting their asses kicked by the Police. Think of that side of the coin for a moment.