Oral Sex, Giving or Receiving

ftwranchman

That must be a record at 4 1/2 hours with 23 O's.
  • maja
  • 01-17-2010, 09:53 AM
I love recieving and giving as long as the hygiene is correct. Lol!
  • maja
  • 01-17-2010, 09:54 AM
I love recieving and giving as long as the hygiene is correct.
Both....69 is my favorite position. I like the angle it gives me to her clit and still close enough to run my tongue in and around her kitty. I could do this all day! Well, I need a cold shower now!
Both and I do love giving. Nothing better than getting my hair pulled and my ears squeezed at the same time. Sometimes I hear her moans thru her thighs.
I love every kind of oral sex...except...when she uses her mouth to scream at me to go f*ck myself. I guess when I am on the receiving end of that it is aural sex.
I am a giver by nature....so I love that most of all. Don't get me wrong.. receiving is wonderful...but for me, it is all about my partner. Unless, of course, you give me no other choice

Slow & easy

Go Cowboys!!
I love recieving and giving as long as the hygiene is correct. Originally Posted by maja
Me too, Maja. But sometimes I feel like I am taking away from the mans pleasure, once they start on me I never want them to stop.
If it is some one I am into I like to give a lot, I like to please my partner and see if I can make her climb the walls from DATY, I also like to see how many O's i can give her.

But again I really have to be into this person to do all of that for them.
Me too, Maja. But sometimes I feel like I am taking away from the mans pleasure, once they start on me I never want them to stop. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara it's not taking away our pleasure. See our responses We love to see a woman turn, twist, moan, and enjoy herself. It's the best part of the session for me.
both actually but then again it all depends with whom. there are ladies and my tong just falls out of my mouth and just can't get enough. and others I'd rather just have a hj and move on.
as bestman200600 said...
Giving and receiving oral from a beautiful woman sets the tone for the entire date. Hell yes I love it.

69 for me with bouts/interludes of my giving and then her giving.
the only thing i would add is with a woman who really enjoys and commits to the preparations [hygenie, etc.], sensations, stimulations, and culminations. if she's not into either giving or receiving and just does it cos it's expected, then the enjoyment is much much less.
I love marathon DATY!!! BBBJ is a fringe benefit!
once they start on me I never want them to stop. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I'll gladly accomodate that......
Just let me know when you want to come over hun.... I'll be ready