Is it a NCNS when....

• Toyz
  • 10-06-2014, 09:24 PM
Okay, after reading this, I'm confused as well. So, let me see if I can figure it out....
1. PT says that a provider cancels on him at the last minute
2. Dara says it was her that did it
3. PT says that it wasn't Dara
4. Dara says, sorry, I thought it was me
5. PT says okay and Toyz commends Dara for the way she handled it (see, Toyz isn't such a bad guy)
6. NikkiWhite says the problem lies elsewhere
7. Fun2Come says, WTH is going on!
8. Cinnamonshark says I'm confused and trying to figure this one out, too. Well...to add, I have had the same thing happen to me due to traffic and weather...the lady cancelled right when I showed up. Doesn't matter because I don't think anyone cares.

Do I have it right? Someone HEEELLLLLLP!
Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
All but the part about me not being a bad guy...you're going to ruin my online image....SHHHHHHH!!!

I'm confused too. But if true, HEY DARA, DO YOU REMEMBER CANCELLING ON ME TOO? CAN I GET MY FREEBIE THIS WEEK?
Okay ladies and gentleman. Here is the deal:

To summarize:
Parttimer accused no one specifically.
Dara thought parttimer was a bad man talking about her. Trauma over.
Parttimer receives a few bits of helpful information on subject matter.
Others pile on and give their 49 cents(inflation & inflammation)
The giant oooopppppsss is heard by some, that Dara thought I was referring to her-still haven't scheduled(okay I tried tonight) what the hell!
Dara apologizes, parttimer accepts apology.
Others still pile on. Parttimer must be a POS. He posted about a NCNS a few months ago. Yes problem was parttimer, provider had a RW emergency. All cleared up. Kisses.
Parttimer posted previously the SN Thread due to a blue, swelling issue that need immediate attention by trained professionals. Mission accomplished.

Thread accomplished it's mission, but then, of course, took on a life all of its own with 49 center's going off on tangents.

Parttimer appreciates Dara coming forward and admitting the mistake, and the others that took the thread for what it was, and defending my reputation all unbeknownst to me while I'm sitting in my office. Parttimer understands why the thread blew up. Apologies for bringing up old wounds, evidently.

Dara, you deserve your excellent reputation. You are a woman of character. That is hard to find, in or out of the hobby. Remember folks, this like so many things, is a service industry. Your reputation is all you have, deserved or not.

Parttimer wishes to close this thread now.

References made to parttimer in the third person, were stolen, er borrowed from Trees. There was no intention of fooling people into Trees had changed Trees handle to parttimer. Trees does nothing part time. Parttimer does not know Trees, nor has Parttimer harmed any trees in trying to end this thread.

Please close this thread.
Parttimer
per OP to close Thread