Trump is .........

I have never seen a man so obsessed about another man as whiffy is to Trump.
I have never seen a man so obsessed about another man as whiffy is to Trump. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
We've all seen YOUR obsession with YOUR hero (the dearly departed, for YOU ! ) woomby !
We've all seen MY obsession with MY hero (the dearly departed, ! ) woomby ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Oh yah did forget about you gay rey my condolences.
Oh yah did forget about you gay rey my condolences. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Still trying to cover your well fudge-paked ass EKIM ! And just like YOUR hero, can't come up with something original, ya have to reuse and recycle someone else's slam on you. Poor Chimp ! We all know how heartbroken YOU are by your INsignifiCUNT other leaving YOU holding the " wrinkled ball " bags down at the 'holes !
Still trying to cover your well fudge-paked ass EKIM ! And just like YOUR hero, can't come up with something original, ya have to reuse and recycle someone else's slam on you. Poor Chimp ! We all know how heartbroken YOU are by your INsignifiCUNT other leaving YOU holding the " wrinkled ball " bags down at the 'holes ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Your sad ass attempts to transfer your desires for the long gone woomby is pathetic. It just makes you look like an attention whore.
I have never seen a man so obsessed about another man as whiffy is to Trump. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
hes gonna shit his panties when the republican party steals the nomination from him.
hes gonna shit his panties when the republican party steals the nomination from him. Originally Posted by southtown4488
I think you will shit your pants when you wake up tomorrow.
Still trying to cover your well fudge-paked ass EKIM ! And just like YOUR hero, can't come up with something original, ya have to reuse and recycle someone else's slam on you. Poor Chimp ! We all know how heartbroken YOU are by your INsignifiCUNT other leaving YOU holding the " wrinkled ball " bags down at the 'holes ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Your sad ass attempts to transfer your desires for the long gone woomby is pathetic. It just makes you look like an attention whore. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
you tell him he cannot come up with something original and he just repeats what you say, like a 3rd grader would

and Eva, pick up your panties, they are starting to smell
I think you will shit your pants when you wake up tomorrow. Originally Posted by bambino
He won't wait and do it when he wakes up, he'll do it in his sleep. That might be why he never has any women stay with him too long. And is one of the hazards of his swishy-walking, fudge packing ways ! The puta !
you tell him he cannot come up with something original and he just repeats what you say, like a 3rd grader would

and Eva, pick up your panties, they are starting to smell Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
You never answered my question no stones, want to now?

Are all the people in Oklahoma as stupid as you are hillbilly?

Are you an attention whore like gay rey, or just queer for his gear?

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
you calling people stupid is the biggest oxymoron of the year

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
you calling others stupid is the biggest oxymoron of the year

A Bozo.

President Bozo.

.....that's all I have to say about that.