How much do they pay you guys?

Aw,kicks I'm sorry that you just don't know the 80s. Hopefully someone will tell you about the decade of the 80s cartoons. Your so 90s
Aw,kicks I'm sorry that you just don't know the 80s. Hopefully someone will tell you about the decade of the 80s cartoons. Your so 90s Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Had my blinders on growing up. I told you my mama left me and my dad. And he told me it was my fault.
Try transformers,trix cereal,the toys- care bears and troll dolls, the care bears even had a cartoon show for a bit. Looks like I'm guessing your age about right then. Sshh, I won't tell
Do tell. Please
No, I would consider that a type of outing. Besides, even if I didnt hold that view, proving that im correct or incorrect is impossible with out giving up some of your personal info. I would never ask anyone to do that
For PR?! Shit. I'm in the wrong business! Need something covered up or buried? 15 new threads later... Viola! Need some attention? SL & Whispers at your service. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
You have been here LONG enough. You know EXACTLY how to get things done around here!