What makes a provider a great provider?

Being colorblind helps.

Not painting with broad brushes helps.

Not having obvious signs of management helps.
FUCK A BLACK GUY OR TWO!!!

Ok. I got that off my chest. But seriously if that's not your thing then don't do, and I'll have nothing else to contribute.

Ok. I got that off my chest. But seriously if that's not your thing then don't do, and I'll have nothing else to contribute.
Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
Now that is a classic post right there. That is "sticky" worthy.

lol---funny!

With all due respect to the comments above, and they are all valid....
You asked how to be a TOP PROVIDER...not just a damn good one.
Houston has many DAMN GOOD providers.

So, let me answer you this way.
You will have to do the same things that a top golfer, ballerina, actress, salesman or any other TOP performer does.
You have to eat, sleep, breath and live it.
Your entire time will be taken up preparing yourself both physically and mentally to deal with the activities that are being the ultimate provider.
Study everything you can read...and there is a lot.
Spend time in the gym and spa and on yourself mentally.

Perfect your art like it is a religion. Do it every day.
Learn to read men like an open book. They are your passion and your prey.

Since before Moses, women have been trained to be outstanding pleasure providers. Even today, there are places where women are trained to be a TOP provider, and it takes years.
We all wish you the best in this journey.
L8r
r9
In addition to what others have put may I add in they take care of themselves, get rest so they are 100% for each client they see, not treat their incall or bodies like a 24hr revolving door.
While I understand what you're saying but this is also a good way to get burnout....

With all due respect to the comments above, and they are all valid....
You asked how to be a TOP PROVIDER...not just a damn good one.
Houston has many DAMN GOOD providers.

So, let me answer you this way.
You will have to do the same things that a top golfer, ballerina, actress, salesman or any other TOP performer does.
You have to eat, sleep, breath and live it.
Your entire time will be taken up preparing yourself both physically and mentally to deal with the activities that are being the ultimate provider.
Study everything you can read...and there is a lot.
Spend time in the gym and spa and on yourself mentally.

Perfect your art like it is a religion. Do it every day.
Learn to read men like an open book. They are your passion and your prey.

Since before Moses, women have been trained to be outstanding pleasure providers. Even today, there are places where women are trained to be a TOP provider, and it takes years.
We all wish you the best in this journey.
L8r
r9 Originally Posted by rhino9
For whatever the time length is make your client feel like he is the only man in the world for you and that it is ending right afterward.
attitude goes a long long long way!
  • anita
  • 09-26-2011, 12:36 PM
CIM and don't talk to much Originally Posted by carkido45
lol
When you're constantly getting great reviews and guys are willing to drop big bucks to
spend the whole day with you (not an hour here and there), you're a great provider.
I always say the best providers can make ANY man feel like a million bucks before,
during and after the session.
As long as there are different views on what a great provider is, you can never truly be one!
Attributes of a great provider:

1. Attitude. She enjoyes what she does, or at least can convince us that she does.
2. Talent. She's good at what she does, and she's able to provide what I enjoy.
3. Appearance. She's attractive, and put together when we show up.
4. Honesty. She doesn't mislead guys about who she is or what her sessions are like.
5. Professionalism. She takes care of business, and doesn't flake out.
6. Value. She doesn't have to be cheap, but when I leave I should be happy to have spent what I did on the session.
Attributes of a great provider:

1. Attitude. She enjoyes what she does, or at least can convince us that she does.
2. Talent. She's good at what she does, and she's able to provide what I enjoy.
3. Appearance. She's attractive, and put together when we show up.
4. Honesty. She doesn't mislead guys about who she is or what her sessions are like.
5. Professionalism. She takes care of business, and doesn't flake out.
6. Value. She doesn't have to be cheap, but when I leave I should be happy to have spent what I did on the session. Originally Posted by blowpop
EXCELLENT POST!! Now if only they all could follow that.Even the so called popular ones.

......you forgot to add a day lol