Why is Miriam Carey dead?

You're an abject embarrassment and a rank fraud. And as dumb as a stack of bricks. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Lol! Being called that by you is like being called a liar by Bill Clinton!

You offered no arguments, only rants. And you are STILL pissed I wouldn't engage in your playground style of debate. TOO funny! Get over it, man. Grow up.

Lol! Being called that by you is like being called a liar by Bill Clinton! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
This allegation was brought to you by the self admitted liar who openly confessed to the following in a Sandbox post:

"I LIED!"
Lol! Being called that by you is like being called a liar by Bill Clinton!

You offered no arguments, only rants. And you are STILL pissed I wouldn't engage in your playground style of debate. TOO funny! Get over it, man. Grow up.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Nice going, COG! Carrying on in your usual style, I see.

If you'll look back through the thread I linked, you'll see that I actually made an effort to explain the issue and clear up your obvious failure to understand much of anything at all about taxation.

No one who ever happened to take a college economics class and read that thread is going to believe for a minute that you ever taught the subject.

That's embarrassingly and painfully obvious!
Carry on, Capt. HalfBright! Lol! If you want to continue, start another thread. Let's get back to the OP.

That's embarrassingly and painfully obvious! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Hanoi COG is an embarrassment except to his foot tapping friends in the Salina bus station's mens room. They love him and his $$$$$!
I wish she would have made it through security and confronted the President.

But He had the police run Carey down and execute her.

Thanks Obama! Originally Posted by gnadfly
Somehow one of the most stupid comments on this thread was almost over-shadowed by other less stupid, but more numerous, comments.
Hopefully I have redressed that near travesty.

Actually, I did teach university level economics. You would have failed my class. I required my students to know what they were talking about. The fact that I refused to engage in your childish and ridiculous argument only proves that I quickly grow tired of pompous ignorance, such as type you will display in your next post.

Good thing your students know what they're talking about. Because you sure don't. Now we see the ties that bind you to jdouche-bag.
Two stupid teachers trying to take credit for smart students.

You offer no argument of any kind on any subject.
Your longest post of the day told how you would fail a student no matter how he did, you held your students to standards you yourself couldn't attain, you won't argue because you get tired easy and want your nap, and finally you declare someone who discusses the actual issue at hand next post will display the level of ignorance your own posts do.

You seem to be half the asshole you used to be.
Did jdouche-bag stump break you? Or did he just try to and did the job like he does everything else?
Half assed.
Carry on, Capt. HalfBright! Lol! If you want to continue, start another thread. Let's get back to the OP. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Fine by me! Go ahead and resume your previously planned shit-stirring and conspiracy-mongering.

I can certainly understand why you'd want to quell the little diversion to a thread that was such a fiasco for you. It must be embarrassing to be exposed as a liar and a fraud.
Fine by me! Go ahead and resume your previously planned shit-stirring and conspiracy-mongering.

I can certainly understand why you'd want to quell the little diversion to a thread that was such a fiasco for you. It must be embarrassing to be exposed as a liar and a fraud. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Hanoi COG is not just any "liar." He is a self admitted "liar!"

And now you know why he also came to be known as StupidOldLyingFart.

On a 1-10 credibility scale, Hanoi COG lowers the bar to -1.

I can certainly understand why you'd want to quell the little diversion to a thread that was such a fiasco for you. It must be embarrassing to be exposed as a liar and a fraud. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
EVERYBODY! LISTEN UP! Read the thread that Capt. HalfBright posted! Find out ALL ABOUT me!

Happy now?

EVERYBODY! LISTEN UP! Read the thread that Capt. HalfBright posted! Find out ALL ABOUT me!

Happy now?

Oh, yeah. Very happy!

(But maybe that's because I had a nice dinner earlier and a couple of glasses of fine Bordeaux.)

That rather long thread is worth reading for those curious about the FairTax, and why it's totally out of the question.

Other than that, it merely serves to place CuteOldGuy's ignorance on stark display.

(But virtually no one had any doubt about that.)
I am offended deeply that you even possibly think that I was a liberal democrat. They seem to be the only people who believe 9/11 was an "inside" job. They, and the birthers, all have democratic roots. I mean look at where the democrats call home; New York, Chicago, California, Boston, Philidelphia, and DC. Special granola states and cities. Flakes, nuts, and fruit.
For being an idiot? If I did that there wouldn't be anyone left in here. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Except MODs, of course, right?
The video I saw ....I didn't see her trying to run down police ..... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
"They" didn't let you see the surveillance footage from the White House?

It has been reported that her vehicle struck a Secret Service officer/agent as she was backing after striking a perimeter barricade at the White House in an attempt to flee after having been ordered to stop.

That is a felony in an of itself. A motor vehicle is a deadly weapon when used as such.

Unfortunately all of these bytes of name calling and childishness followed.
Racism?
Racism? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Not from my point of view ...

.... based on the initial reports and video aired almost immediately afterwards.

When I saw in a video what appeared to blood splatter on the baby's left side as the child was being carried to the safety of a police unit ... I concluded this would not be a happy ending .... on the national media .. with all the Monday morning quarterbacking.

It didn't take long for the SecondGuessers to start posting on here, either.

The ultimate was Piers Morgan lamely trying to blame the cops because they shot a woman who had mental problems and they should have found another way to stop her.

I think it is time to "suit up" Piers, place him in a fully marked police unit, and send him out onto the streets of Chicago to do some "social work."