What music puts you in the mood?

Crunk..head banging thrash rock..and of course the "I love you" song by barney the dino
click it. Yes I could Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
lets get you in the mood laker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNc5YldLcHs Originally Posted by LynnPL
I like mine better. But anything rock 50s, 60s, 70s. Some 80s was ok. I find I dislike most(not all) from 90s and 00s.
edit PS: just say "no" to disco or dance.
Big Band is ok. Before my time but I like most of it.
My taste in music is very eclectic; it ranges from America to the Arctic Monkey to Bob Marley to Lucinda Williams. What puts me in the mood however, is usually something mildly upbeat and a little spunky like the Red Hot Chili Peppers and or Cake. Please do not play Rap.

By the way, I love (not for in the mood) the sounds of a woman’s voice Diana Krall, Roberta Flack, Norah Jones, Susan Tedeschi and Sade – very sensual. That penetrates, cannot imagine why I like this hobby.
  • Laker
  • 01-26-2011, 12:28 PM
click it. Yes I could Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

lets get you in the mood laker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNc5YldLcHs Originally Posted by LynnPL
Just got back into office, will need to wait until am alone to dare to turn my computer volume up the hear these!!!!
  • Laker
  • 01-26-2011, 01:50 PM
Welcome
  • LynnT
  • 01-26-2011, 05:57 PM
Crunk..head banging thrash rock..and of course the "I love you" song by barney the dino Originally Posted by anita germane

Thrash to barney, love it!
  • LynnT
  • 01-26-2011, 06:00 PM
My taste in music is very eclectic; it ranges from America to the Arctic Monkey to Bob Marley to Lucinda Williams. What puts me in the mood however, is usually something mildly upbeat and a little spunky like the Red Hot Chili Peppers and or Cake. Please do not play Rap.

By the way, I love (not for in the mood) the sounds of a woman’s voice Diana Krall, Roberta Flack, Norah Jones, Susan Tedeschi and Sade – very sensual. That penetrates, cannot imagine why I like this hobby. Originally Posted by ConsultantGuy
This is how I am for music taste, NO rap! Oh Norah, love her too.
Click it
I like Lounge music a lot when I'm wanting to get in the mood. Anything relaxing and mellow, I listen to 101.3 almost exclusively. John Tesh is making me smarter everyday! I also love 80's love ballads like Jessie's Girl, Sarah etc... Those songs make me remember my high school girlfriends, love and sex were so passionate back in those yearly years.