Clean Sheets

Damn, nothing on the drapes? Originally Posted by cctex
That's called VANILLA.
GS you are spot on. That is called bravo Zulu tango target is locked. Thanks
^^^^^ This.

Also, while it is not difficult to change sheets in between, we are Not in a Relationship nor are we obligated to do anything more than sell you the service that you are Paying for. You already have an S.O and Mother. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

So do you make the fucktard lie in another's wet spot? What if a fucktard wipes his ass with the sheet, do you change them then?
I have about 6 complete sets of sheets and towel sets.
I buy completely new sets every 3 months or so. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
There's probably a ready market for Yummy's used ones.
Hah...that's for another realm.
I ......RARELY.....visit a high volume traveling lady at a hotel incall. But when I do,.....

........ I always bring my Hotel Inspector UV flashlight.

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Fake photo. For the hell of once, I took a UV light. Never again. Never.

I now believe what I have read about hotel rooms. GS picture is waaaay to clean to be a real hotel room.

I now believe what I have read about hotel rooms. GS picture is waaaay to clean to be a real hotel room. Originally Posted by Pistolero
That's no hotel room,....

..... it's the master bedroom en mi casa.

Makes more sense now?

Edit: Proverbs 21:9

Damn, nothing on the drapes? Originally Posted by cctex
nan was in a different room.
OP is fucking the wrong whores...
How many providers use fresh clean sheets for each and every session?
That sh*t is gross and unhygienic. Originally Posted by Golovkin
op,....the more I think about your question, the more I think the answer is a very low number.

Hell, most incall whores landing more tricks than Southwest lands jets,....don't even wash their pussy or mouth after each session. Haven't you smelled the reviews? You're not only lying in his sweat, you're kissing and licking his abandoned swimmers.

Hell,...many don't even shower before or after. Of all the Negro girls I've seen, only two will shower. The first was BALD....and the second I've had stay the night a few times. I tell her to hang her fuckin fishing line wig on the bedpost and get her buzzed head in the shower. The others...I wonder if they ever shower. If you don't believe me,...check my iso (link below)

I honestly have done very few hotel incall sessions like that. (And several I was first in the room because I know she just checked in). Most of those incall rooms have two beds. One for fucking and one for sleeping. Need I say more.

I still regret not taking a photo of that self conscious whore I fucked a few months back,....she covered her whole body in tanning cream/spray....and then all but ruined the linen white sheets in her 250$ 4* room. Read the review.

ISO: AA girl that will shower and get her hair wet.....
op,....the more I think about your question, the more I think the answer is a very low number.

Hell, most incall whores landing more tricks than Southwest lands jets,....don't even wash their pussy or mouth after each session. Haven't you smelled the reviews? You're not only lying in his sweat, you're kissing and licking his abandoned swimmers.

Hell,...many don't even shower before or after. Of all the Negro girls I've seen, only two will shower. The first was BALD....and the second I've had stay the night a few times. I tell her to hang her fuckin fishing line wig on the bedpost and get her buzzed head in the shower. The others...I wonder if they ever shower. If you don't believe me,...check my iso (link below)

I honestly have done very few hotel incall sessions like that. (And several I was first in the room because I know she just checked in). Most of those incall rooms have two beds. One for fucking and one for sleeping. Need I say more.

I still regret not taking a photo of that self conscious whore I fucked a few months back,....she covered her whole body in tanning cream/spray....and then all but ruined the linen white sheets in her 250$ 4* room. Read the review.

ISO: AA girl that will shower and get her hair wet..... Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Then you are really seeing the wrong whores. Many of the ones I see shower with me. Also, several still have wet hair when I arrive. Top shelf Indys always have clean sheets and remove the comforter before the session. Many strip the beds while you are cleaning up afterwards. YM, NM, Aubrey346, etc. Most Agency girls I see are freshly showered with still wet hair and fresh and freshly shaved coochie. Agencies usually put fresh towels over the sheets at least. Also, it never hurts to be the first of the day, if you are worried about other guys being there first. Just avoid the nasty, skanky ones. IJS
First of the day, or last of the night ... pretty thin line. Was AXO one of the ones that changed the sheets?
Never seen AXOXO, so can't say.
Nothing worse than laying down on a bed and landing on a wet spot.
Some guys like dirty sheets,
and dirty pussy