Does the duration of the session change the nonrushed experience?

I think I missed my chance with you Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Awe... I share your disappointment, babe.

I don't know how we missed...
I consider time start to be when I walk in he door on any time I book with a provider period and it doesn't need to be said or discussed with me. It's a given.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
We seem so compatible.

~sweetness~
In my opinion, time.starts when the donation is received. No donation..... no services rendered.
And sometimes, that's when the handcuffs get slapped on, too...
Although you have to be a clockwatcher to recognize the difference between 30-40 minutes. Time constraints are one of the reasons most clients like me will ever choose a HH session but nonrushed is nonrushed. If you rush duringHH sessions then state that in your ad. Otherwise, it's false advertising.... I find many providers do this. Many providers performance is different and attitude during shorter sessions as well. In that case, why accept HH sessions? You can just do hour sessions only as a provider instead. Originally Posted by alias77
I'm confused If you want 40 minutes book an hour. If you want an hour book an hour. If you have time for 30 minutes, book 30 and stay 30. What is the issue? I have not seen you say that they are pushing you out the door after 15 minutes? Yes a 30 minute appointment can be rushed. Especially when there is a lot of passion and GFE going on. It can feel rushed for us too in those situations. So what is it you mean by "rushed". Did she only suck your dick for 3 minutes? What is it? If you are one of those trying to stay 45 mins when you book an hour, yes, I will be asking you if you are ready for a shower, if you need some light to get dressed etc. Sorry..... I don't do that to my massage provider. I book the amount of time I want. It's funny that a lot of 30 minute guys try to squeeze every activity in the sun in, in 30 minutes too.

I myself prefer at least hour sessions. I am very passionate, and a good portion of my clients are. I like to experience the WHOLE PACKAGE. However that is not always possible for the guys with time constraints.
And the clock begins at our appointment time. I expect a call 5 mins prior to our time to get the actual apartment number, you walking in the door within 5 minutes. If your appointment was set for hh at 4, it's done at 4:30. Just like when I book my massage, my appointment is from 4-5. This is not rocket science. At 4:55, I am getting dressed, so I can leave at 5. This is not rocket science.
If you have to wonder when the session starts, whether or not it's okay to shower, and wonder if the chick's a clockwatcher, you probably shouldn't do 30 minute meetings.

If you go over your time because he's probably jacked off before he got to you, whether he showered or not is a surprise until he unzips his pants, if he writes a review and calls you a clockwatcher because you didn't go over your time, you probably shouldn't offer them.

Yeah, 30 minutes has never been my ideal date.
If you have to wonder when the session starts, whether or not it's okay to shower, and wonder if the chick's a clockwatcher, you probably shouldn't do 30 minute meetings.

If you go over your time because he's probably jacked off before he got to you, whether he showered or not is a surprise until he unzips his pants, if he writes a review and calls you a clockwatcher because you didn't go over your time, you probably shouldn't offer them.

Yeah, 30 minutes has never been my ideal date. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
^^^THIS^^^

I suspect the OP tried to push the limits of a 30 minute session, and got called on it by his provider. Now he's all butt-hurt and trying to garner some sympathy.

As Holly put it, this is not rocket science.

Yeah, 30 minutes has never been my ideal date. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
30 min dates have never been my cup of tea. Done only one, and it was originally supposed to be an hour; however, I was experiencing side effects from medication and had to cut the time in half.

As Holly put it, this is not rocket science. Originally Posted by hgritstoo
I would tend to disagree. I only say that for one reason. How is a girl advertising herself? If she is offering 30 min sessions but claims to be GFE, I find that to be a bit dishonest. There is no way you can be truly GFE and expect a client to be gone in 30 min. That is why I originally raised the question of when does the date begin. Look, I'm not trying to stir up a hornet's nest with that question. I think the vast majority of us know when the date begins. However, when a girl is slow to get down to business and eats into that clock with the way she TCBs or any other stuff, a guy could be left to wonder.

As I said before, 30 min dates should be wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Guys, if you book 30 minutes, it is in your best interest to initiate the fun ASAP. Girls, you need to have your shit together and be ready to fuck 1 minute after you or he walks in the door. Also, guys if you want MSOG (which you shouldn't expect on a 30 min date), you better make for damn sure you can cum twice in 20 minutes b/c that is about all the time you will have.

One last thing, for those of you who say fun doesn't begin until after the donation has been paid, I've come to find that some ladies will wait until afterwards before accepting the donation. I'd say that on 90% of my most recent dates, the donation was given as we were saying our good byes.

Girls, you need to have your shit together and be ready to fuck 1 minute after you or he walks in the door. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
ewwwww gross--- that is disgusting and vile... ewwwwww ewwwww ewwww
That WILL NEVER be my kind of client. He would be best served finding a SW IMO. yuck!

Thank gosh for screening and the fact that most the guys are true gentlemen there for companionship and not "just any ole hole".

And to the guys that know how long of an appointment meets their needs, is respectable and fun during their appointment, A BIG THANK YOU! You are why we do this, and you truly make it a complete JOY!
I, myself, have always preferred 90 min to two hr sessions. We can talk, get undresses/shower and have a nice session. In two hers I can recover enough for another round. For me, the limmeter on this scenario is the donation. sometimes its too much even with a discount for the longer session. I have laid out (pun intended!) $600 for 2 Hr , but try to keep it well below that even with a 20% tip.
I think one missing element of this discussion is when does the clock start. I think most of us are "smart enough" to answer as soon as one party walks in the door. However, I would contend that on a 30 min appt, a more realistic answer would be when the activities begin. I say that b/c one big assumption with a 30 min appt is that is should be a wham, bam, thank you ma'am experience--i.e. no chit chat; no foreplay. If that is the case, I think the lady should at least afford the gentleman 5-7 min leeway for undressing/dressing and thus giving him 30 min of actual play time. For any session over 30 min, undress/dress time is not much of a factor. The best way to handle this whole situation is to book 90 min to 2 hour dates or find a provider who is clock free of which I've frequented often. For example, I just booked a 2 hour date with a lady. We used the whole 2 hours almost to the second. It allowed for plenty of chit chat, foreplay, downtime between activities. It was quite nice not having to worry about a damn clock and forcing performance on the end of either party. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Well, no, 30 minutes is 30 minutes, not 30 minutes plus however long it takes the gent to get settled in and get it together to leave. If a gent wants a solid 30 minutes of actual playtime, he needs to book an hour.

For the record, I've never done a half hour with *no* chit chat or "foreplay"... I guess that's what some gents would want, but fortunately, none of mine do. Even though half hours are not my favorite, I firmly believe that a half hour visit does not have to feel like an impersonal quickie.
ewwwww gross--- that is disgusting and vile... ewwwwww ewwwww ewwww
That WILL NEVER be my kind of client. He would be best served finding a SW IMO. yuck!

Thank gosh for screening and the fact that most the guys are true gentlemen there for companionship and not "just any ole hole".

And to the guys that know how long of an appointment meets their needs, is respectable and fun during their appointment, A BIG THANK YOU! You are why we do this, and you truly make it a complete JOY! Originally Posted by Holly Love
Hey Holly, that comment about being ready to fuck within 1 minute was for the guys who book 30 min dates and the girls who offer 30 min dates. If a girl is going to offer 30 min and expect to hold a guy to the 30 min time limit, she better be damn ready to get down to business when the door closes. That's why I think 30 min dates are a bad idea and cause a lot of problems in the hobby. You said it best. If someone wants a quickie or is offering a quickie, it is best to leave that in the SW world.
my view is unless the provider gives the OKAY I am out the door after an hour if its an hour agreed to. the quality providers will make sure you are taken care of so even if we go over time a bit, its never been an issue.

and if I will be late (which is rare to never) I will let her know ahead of time

in return I expect the same .. I've had situations where I drove to the spot and then she responds after 30 minutes of our incall agreed upon time, well by that time I am gonna leave .. i'm not gonna sit in my car like a jackass for 30-60 minutes waiting for you to respond to me.
I would tend to disagree. I only say that for one reason. How is a girl advertising herself? If she is offering 30 min sessions but claims to be GFE, I find that to be a bit dishonest. There is no way you can be truly GFE and expect a client to be gone in 30 min. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Really? I would think that a lady who can pull off a session in 30 minutes–and make it feel like it felt with that willing girl in college who would invite you to her dorm room when you could both find a few minutes between classes–would be the ultimate definition of a GFE.

Of course, she's got to have the motor running before the clock starts which is why only established BFE clients are given this option with me.
Really? I would think that a lady who can pull off a session in 30 minutes–and make it feel like it felt with that willing girl in college who would invite you to her dorm room when you could both find a few minutes between classes–would be the ultimate definition of a GFE.

Of course, she's got to have the motor running before the clock starts which is why only established BFE clients are given this option with me. Originally Posted by Caitie Mae
You get it. A lady that can pull of a 30 min session has to have that motor running when the clock starts. If that is the case, I see no problems. My problem with the 30 min date is the girl who takes 5 min for TCB and another 5 min to get ready. IMHO, she has wasted 33% of the allotted time on nothing.