Lunch time meet & greet?

Hey Lana...I've your Italian right here!
Cheers!
+2
Its important for me to gain some level of attraction before getting physical. That attraction usually comes from conversation (or great massage). This is a great idea that more women should incorporate (at least the ones wiht great personalities). Its also helps keep our women safe from weirdos.

+1 Originally Posted by ftworthmale
This is the main reason I would like to see more lunchtime or early happy hour socials and get togethers. I cannot do the evening hook-ups for a lot of reasons, and I suspect many other hobbyists have the same time constraints I do. Like Bubba, I've usually followed through with appointments with several of the ladies I meet at the socials. Maybe those are held and I'm just not on the list, but can't remember the last time I saw or heard mention of a lunch time meet-and-greet. Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW
I will say, I understadn for some ladies, doing this is not pratical. The amount of time and effort to get ready for a "date" that may or may not result in income at some future date is not something all ladies care to try. And that is OK. Its not for everyone just like not all guys want or need the get to know you time to fully enjoy their appointments.

I really do appriciate any lady who is willing to take the time and risk to meet someone like thsi first.
I will say this...I have learned it's not a good idea to ask a lady for an OTC lunch. Even if you explain what your reasoning for the meet up. Your responses are less than favorable and some get upset you would even bring it up. It's best to just stick to the socials if possible.

I'm glad you've had such a favorable response Bubba!